looking for property owners in Sofia

N

noel.thomp

Hello there,

I'm new to this forum and just wanted to find other owners who have properties in Sofia. I have two properties in Vitosha park and Cite Jardin , now I'm in a stage to furnish and let and would like to get in touch with other people in the same complex . I was recommended a furniture company who offer good discounts and should be keen to share it . Get in touch.

Noel

K

KayJay

Noel

I own (and live) in Vitosha Park.

You'll find a thread on this forum about the complex, plus a link to our owners group.....please join us!

N

noel.thomp

Hi KayJay

I didn't expect such quick reply. Which company furnished your apartment in Vitosha Park? What rent should be expected when the apartment is fully rented and is there a chance to rent if it is not furnished?

Noel

K

KayJay

Well, since I live there I actually furnished it myself :~)

Rents depend on a number of factors, chief among them: How big is your apartment and does it also have a maze (basement storage area) and au underground garage space? Which block is it in?

Are you aware there have been two General Meetings recently where issues of maintenance costs etc were decided and the Regulations were formalised?

I've been helping some of our members with their decisions on which companies are best in terms of furnishing and management/renting but I'd prefer not to discuss it on an open forum! You'll find my contact details in the Vitosha Park thread here (http://www.propertyforum.com/forum/bulgaria-property/11592-vitosha-park-complex-sofia.html

I'm in the UK right now so you're welcome to contact me and we can chat about it if you like....