Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Looking for Nakheel investors

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by davidps, Feb 21, 2009.

1. davidps

davidps New Member

Hello everyone. If anyone has a property within Nakheel projects that has been cancelled (e.g. Trump, Forbidden City etc) and is not interested in their current offers of alternative projects, please PM me your details. Our company has a development within one of Nakheel's master communities and we are interested in finding investors like this in order to exchange Nakheel's 'debt' to them with properties in one of our other ongoing projects (not within Nakheel).

EDIT: If interested, let me know in this thread, as my PMs won't work. Mods - if you feel this is promotional or not in line with the forum guidelines, please let me know.

2. abudubai

abudubai New Member

I didn't know "The Forbidden City" had been cancelled. Can someone confirm this?

3. davidps

davidps New Member

I have a friend who bought there and Nakheel have informed her that this is not going ahead. This is obviously anectodal, so I may be wrong.

4. Property Pimp

Property Pimp New Member

I am interested, but is this offer only for Nakheel projects which are confirmed as cancelled? My Nakheel project is apparently 'still on' according to Nakheel. Would your company have any influence in this?

5. SDADA

SDADA New Member

Hi can you advise your contact details. Would like to call you and find out more on exactly what you are offering.

Regards
    Sajid

6. davidps

davidps New Member

Hello, please drop me a line to davidpeacesells (at) yahoo dot com if you're interested. Any Nakheel project is ok with us at this stage.

7. SDADA

SDADA New Member

Check your email

8. Vak

Vak New Member

I am interested in buying Nakheel's credit note issued against canceled projects, we can sit and talk but typically at 20% less (depending on the amount).
    vak1 at mac dot com

9. davidps

davidps New Member

Replies sent, thanks everyone.

Any info about which Nakheel project was transferred to 'credit'?

10. Daniyal

Daniyal New Member

Al Furjan Phase 1 Property

Dear All i got a Villa in Al Furjan Phase 1. If someone is looking for consolidation so please do contact me. I have paid 40% which is AED.1,006,000 . I am ready to offer for consolidation for AED. 800,000/-

If anyone interested just let me know.

Kind Regards,

Daniyal

11. Vak

Vak New Member

Unfortunately you can not move funds from Furjan 1, as per Nakheel, project is pushing forward and you will have to pay remaining installments.

12. Property Pimp

Property Pimp New Member

Hey Vak,

Anyone buying at -30% these days?? Do you think it's worth waiting little longer to achieve that? or is there a clear danger that Nakheel will push forward with Furjan2 ?

cheers.

13. jayvee

jayvee New Member

if interested i have credit in veneto phase 2

14. jayvee

jayvee New Member

i am willing to consolidate. can u contact me

15. jayvee

jayvee New Member

yes interested. how do i contact u

16. Vak

Vak New Member

050 1152760

17. NwAli

NwAli New Member

hi All

have got veneto villas in phase 2 paid 25% .. willing to sell them at 35% discount if any one interested to consolidate these feel free to contact .. i beleive they are consolidatinf water front plots and jumeirah village polts ..

Ali
    050-5691733

18. Vak

Vak New Member

Hi, whats the total paid up amount, are you willing to loose a bit more but cash on transfer (within 2 days)

19. jayvee

jayvee New Member

furjan villa

need to speak to you regarding yr furjan

20. nat_gillet

nat_gillet New Member

Hi,
    How can I contact you?
    Nathalie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.