Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Looking for interior designers to help with studio units

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by stylinexpat, Jul 14, 2008.

1. stylinexpat

stylinexpat New Member

I want to find a Good interior designer that can help fix Studios and 1 bedroom units. The finishing that comes from the developers in International City is quite poor. Want to find someone that can make these studios and 1 Bedroom units a better place to live.

Either PM me or post some pictures of upgraded studios.

2. haider_dubai

haider_dubai New Member

could you please tell me the number of units you are talking about for interiors

3. stylinexpat

stylinexpat New Member

1 to start off with, once I see how it is done I can decide on whether or not to complete another 2.

4. haider_dubai

haider_dubai New Member

i will send you some of the interiors we have done, please give me the idea , how much is your budget for one studio

5. stylinexpat

stylinexpat New Member

About 100K Dhms. Do you have a link for a website to look at? I need to see some pictures of the interior work done first to see if I like it. I am looking for something modern for young people. Want either bright colors or black. No brown or wood colored stuff.

6. haider_dubai

haider_dubai New Member

Thank you for your information, please give me your personal e mail ID i will keep in touch through that one, i will send you some pictures also ahmedziahaider :) g m a i l . com

7. stylinexpat

stylinexpat New Member

If there are other designers out there feel free to send me a pm. I still haven't found what I am looking for..

8. haider_dubai

haider_dubai New Member

sorry to be bit late , i was bit busy

9. Jia Tai Design

Jia Tai Design New Member

Interior Design for your studio and one bedroom units

Hi, I'm very interested in this opportunity. I'm a young designer based in London, UK. I aim to provide truly fresh, contemporary and functional designs for business and home owners. Please give me your email address so that I can send you my website address. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.