Looking for info on planned beachfront developements/ where is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flip

No.1 Hania beach for all round facilaties, location and finishing.
You could be correct, but for now on price per sq mtr and location
Regency Beach will not be beaten its also got great facilties that why its sold
quicker then Hania.

What views do others have on this?

R

redangel7861

You could be correct, but for now on price per sq mtr and location
Regency Beach will not be beaten its also got great facilties that why its sold
quicker then Hania.

What views do others have on this?
Hania better than regency because:

1. HANIA BETTER LOCATION
2. BETTER FACILATIES
3. RESORT STATUS
4. MORE APARTMENTS HAVE BEACH AND SEA VIEWS
5. BETTER FINISHING
6. BETTER MARKETING
7. EFFICIENT DEVELOPERS
6. LARGER APARTMENTS
7. MORE EXCLUSIVE
8. MANAGEMENT COMPANY

Should I continue.......:)

A

Agnieszka Egypt

1. HANIA BETTER LOCATION
2. BETTER FACILATIES
3. RESORT STATUS
5. BETTER FINISHING
6. BETTER MARKETING
7. EFFICIENT DEVELOPERS
6. LARGER APARTMENTS
7. MORE EXCLUSIVE
8. MANAGEMENT COMPANY

I also agree 100% with you!

V

viotel

Anybody knows of Sun Gate in Sahl Hasheesh - one of few beachfront locations?

Hania sells some units GBP 700, others GBP 800, depends.

V

viotel

Ok I will start by saying in my opinion on the road to El Gouna the best frontline beach resort so far off plan is Regency Beach? please correct me if I am wrong. Its best by location and price and facilties in my opinion.

Price i bought a studio here was £24150 if I remember correctly. if anyone can knock regency of the top of the league or come close to it i am looking for a second frontline beach investment?

Ideas please...
Regency Beach is a little pushed around by other development dont you think? From Regency I like Regency Heights - stunning view of the Red Sea and desert, nobody will ever block, however, not beach front:(

V

viotel

Sorry to say but this is not my idea of being beachfront as you have to cross the road to access the beach.

What I like to call beachfront is no road or other developments in front of your development only the beach.

What do others think?
It is pity no beach front will be available in the near future at least around Hurghada, only what is in place and bought, as there is this new law on new developments have to be built 200 meters from the beach like Harmony Lagoon Resort for example..

V

viotel

1. HANIA BETTER LOCATION
2. BETTER FACILATIES
3. RESORT STATUS
5. BETTER FINISHING
6. BETTER MARKETING
7. EFFICIENT DEVELOPERS
6. LARGER APARTMENTS
7. MORE EXCLUSIVE
8. MANAGEMENT COMPANY

Location and sea view should be better in Hania. Hania I guess is much smaller as well, cosier would say.

F

flip

Does anyone have any info on the launch of Samra???

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsab
Hi Flip - where is Samra? I think there might be a better thread to post this question. Not sure you'd get so many replies to it here. (No doubt someone will prove me wrong though )

Samra (Beachfront in the Intercontinental area) this thread link below was closed for some reason?

http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt...ntal-area.html

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Does anyone have any info on the launch of Samra???

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsab
Hi Flip - where is Samra? I think there might be a better thread to post this question. Not sure you'd get so many replies to it here. (No doubt someone will prove me wrong though )

Samra (Beachfront in the Intercontinental area) this thread link below was closed for some reason?

http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt...ntal-area.html
As far as I know there is no information released about it yet

D

dave99

New Beach front development - central Hurghada

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for anopportunity to invest into some new frontbeach property development in Hurghada. Actually I was just about to go for Rivera beach, but the project was recently frozen, so I have to continue the search. My basic requirements are – 2 bedroom apartments for 30 000– 40 000£. Does anyone know something worth looking at of a similar kind?
If central Hurghada is of interest there will be something you may be interested in coming soom - see Sales section for Egypt.

The development has it's own beach - prices at launch with discounts may just be within your budget, after that it will soon be much more expensive when the discounts are stopped and the prices increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.