Looking for info on planned beachfront developements/ where is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
wemyss1960

wemyss1960

Every development has its merits whether location or price or both. Every investor has their own budget.

regards

Stuart

C

chandra

Samra

Hi Stuart, any idea about this project at all?
Thanks

Chandra

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi Stuart, any idea about this project at all?
Thanks

Chandra
Dear Chandra
there is a thread about this project should read last posts on it, if you looking for other beach front options you can find Harmony, Oasis Marina, Hania Beach, Sahl Hasheesh projects, Marlion But which one fits you this depends on your budget and reasons for purchasing overseas property

S

SMD Developemnt

Beachfront Residence prices

The price of units start from 54000 GBP till 64000 GBP on 3 years installments every four or six months without any interest

C

chandra

Smd

Sorry which development you are talking about?

Chandra

C

chandra

Do you have any more info on this development?

Chandra

F

flip

Beachfront property only - The Premier League

I would love to find out what beachfront only resorts are for sale? and what are the best in your opinion?

Let all list all the beachfront properties for sale and also the prices they start from or started from. In the league we can say what we think should be first second and third.... we can do this by area as well i.e the road leading to El Gouna, Sahl and El Gouna itself.

Remember frontline beach only please.

F

flip

Ok I will start by saying in my opinion on the road to El Gouna the best frontline beach resort so far off plan is Regency Beach? please correct me if I am wrong. Its best by location and price and facilties in my opinion.

Price i bought a studio here was £24150 if I remember correctly. if anyone can knock regency of the top of the league or come close to it i am looking for a second frontline beach investment?

Ideas please...

S

steveh56

I would love to find out what beachfront only resorts are for sale? and what are the best in your opinion?

Let all list all the beachfront properties for sale and also the prices they start from or started from. In the league we can say what we think should be first second and third.... we can do this by area as well i.e the road leading to El Gouna, Sahl and El Gouna itself.

I have frontline beach in Marsa Alam Marina View 5o meters to own private beach i paid £32500 for ground floor sea view 90sq meters 2 bedrooms

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Flip I have merged your thread with this existing one as they are both referring to beachfront developments.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned

Hi Flip
you was realy clever to do this step long time ago as now the prices is realy high nad no units available with this size any more, all left big ones, and for other nice developments there is many niw are realy nice and with lot of facilities as well

F

flip

Hi Flip
you was realy clever to do this step long time ago as now the prices is realy high nad no units available with this size any more, all left big ones, and for other nice developments there is many niw are realy nice and with lot of facilities as well
so what do you think is the second best frontline beach resort now?
and what do prices start from?

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Oasis Marina

I think oasis Marina is number 2 and prices from 25000 K

F

flip

I have frontline beach in Marsa Alam Marina View 5o meters to own private beach i paid £32500 for ground floor sea view 90sq meters 2 bedrooms
Sorry to say but this is not my idea of being beachfront as you have to cross the road to access the beach.

What I like to call beachfront is no road or other developments in front of your development only the beach.

What do others think?

R

redangel7861

No.1 Hania beach for all round facilaties, location and finishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.