Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Living in Germany(Munich)

Discussion in 'Buying Overseas Property' started by lorenzo, Sep 8, 2006.

  1. lorenzo

    lorenzo New Member

    Hi all,
    I am an Austrian citizen as well as an American citizen. So I can move to Germany with no issue. But my girlfriend is not.

    She does not have a college degree and is 22 years old. Would it be possible for her to move there with me? I do not know if she could even get a visa without a college degree. Is there a way around this or something we can do to get her to Germany and employed and have an accommodation to stay together.
  2. nelson

    nelson New Member

    Hello lorenzo,
    I am a Canadian in the same situation I?m trying to figure out a way to stay in Germany with my girlfriend if u find anything out please let me know and I will do the same
    Keep in touch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page