Le Laurier Rose Residence Phase 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

b055man

I have received details this morning from Profile Africa who are marketing a number of apartments on a new development in Port Lixus called, Le Laurier Rose Residence. Having looked at the launch prices, I found them to be tad expensive!! All apartments (not too sure if they are two or three bed) range from 275,000 Euros – 380,000 euros and all are approx 190 sq m. Profile Africa are pushing the development on the basis of build quality, location and amenities.

What do you guys think about these prices? And how do you think they compare to developments launched in Saidia? I personally like the look of the condohotel, maybe because it will be easily let able.

M

maxitout

I don’t think you can step back and compare prices of the original apartments launched in Saidia over the past 12 months because the market has moved considerably. In fact, these prices were set when the azur plan wasn’t widely publicised and not many foreign buyers were willing to take a punt on Morocco.

If you compare a grd floor apt on the Le Laurier Rose Residence to say, a grd floor apt in the Sur Mer or the Sahara Beach apartments currently being offered in the Le Jardin de Fleur project in Saidia, you will see that LRR is very reasonably priced.

For example, the Sur Mer apartment comes is currently on the market for 280,000 Euros and is approx 155 Sq m in size, which gives it an average price of approx 1,800 Euros per Sq m. On the other hand, if you consider the Sahara Beach Resort apt priced at around 265,000 Euros which is approx 130 Sq m, their average price is 2,000 Euros per Sq m. Now, compare this with LRR, at 275,000 euros for 195 Sq. m, just over 1,400 Euros per Sq. m and I’m sure you’ll see what I’m trying to get at.

Status
Not open for further replies.