Launch of Hurghada Rentals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Hurghada Rentals is a new company which plans to bring European standards of excellence in property management to the Hurghada rental property market.

Run by Peter and Darren Mitry and Nadia Rowlinson, Hurghada Rentals welcomes enquiries from owners wishing to rent their properties, particularly near to the Esplanada, Hurghada Marina, El Gouna and other front line locations.

Our Owners Charter will give assurances to owners on the standards of service which they can expect. Please contact us if we can help you.

R

Ronnie2009

Hurghada Rentals is a new company which plans to bring European standards of excellence in property management to the Hurghada rental property market.

Run by Peter and Darren Mitry and Nadia Rowlinson, Hurghada Rentals welcomes enquiries from owners wishing to rent their properties, particularly near to the Esplanada, Hurghada Marina, El Gouna and other front line locations.

Our Owners Charter will give assurances to owners on the standards of service which they can expect. Please contact us if we can help you.
Hi Peter,
I'd like to find out more about your rental service. I have bought an apartment in Hurghada Dreams and have been waiting for my furniture pack for several months longer than they said it would take. As this has taken so long I've lost faith in the developer and don't want to go with their direct rental management package so am looking elsewhere.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Hurghada Rentals

Hi Peter,
I'd like to find out more about your rental service. I have bought an apartment in Hurghada Dreams and have been waiting for my furniture pack for several months longer than they said it would take. As this has taken so long I've lost faith in the developer and don't want to go with their direct rental management package so am looking elsewhere.
Hi Ronny

We would be delighted to rent your property in Hurghada Dreams but would you mind writing to me on [email protected] so that we are not seen to be discussing business on the forum.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.