Khamsin Beach Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
There has been a lot of concern that a local Hurghada Developer, whose thread has now been removed from this forum, were the constructors of this project.

It is true that this was the case but it is most definitely no longer so.

The Developers are Rodan Group from Cairo and members can check their history on:
Rodan Group.

In our experience Khamsin are proving to be one of the best organised Developers we have dealt with, both in terms of client care care and co-operation with agents.

K

Kalou1972

Khamsin

Hi Peter,

We had an apartment reserved at that development, and I must admit it was one of my worries. We have since cancelled, nothing to do with ER, we just felt the development wasnt for us ( we ended up with a resale at Oasis 2, intercontinental district).
When we came over to Hurghada, we obviously met with Nick and Ramy etc, and they couldnt have been more helpful.
We met with another agent whilst out there, who is spreading the word that even tho ER are no longer the builder, but they actually are the land owner ( or at least Mohammed is )and therefore has a big say???

Must admit ....wish we could have bought both !!

Thanks

Karen

PS I tried my damdest to get info on EITC but couldnt find any anywhere !!...that did make me slightly wary

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
We are in the process of preparing our own Due Diligence report on this project and when it is complete (about two weeks) it will be published on our website. I know who the agent is you are referring to and in this case he is wrong; the DD report will be conclusive.

For a Developer to fund a 10 year Developer loan at 5% interest in my opinion makes this extremely attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.