Job in Hurghada

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eva.Misha

Hi, we are 2 girls from the Czech republic, looking for a job in Egypt, Hurghada. Im 28, speak Czech, English well. My friend is 22, speaks Czech, German well and English. If needed for job, we can learn phrases in another languages of course, for example Russian, Polish etc.
Can anybody help us ?

H

hrg

Hi, actually there are not much possibilities to work in Hurghada. You can find work in the hotel at the reception or guest relation. They require good english and 1-2 more foreign languages. Also hotels have vacancies for animators. I was surprised, because first thing I thought about was 3d-animation in 3d-modelling programs or something. But animation in Egypt means that you look for activities for the tourists, how to entertain them. Also if you will look through the Internet, you will find that there are some unofficial job-agencies. I don't know whether to trust them. Usually they look for women to work in beauty-salons or clothing store.
The good work you can find here is in the TourAgency, but they have high requirements. They will issue you work permit and business visa (most likely). Better to look for vacancies in major companies like Pegas Tour, Odeon, etc.
And before you start to work, try to find information and mentions of people who have worked in Hurghada.

Status
Not open for further replies.