ad

Is this legit?

S

Salomon

Last month I found an appartment which is still under construction in Dubai with a great payment plan. I decided to buy it Note: When I sent the amount no SPA was signed or I haven’t even received a SPA. Nothing has been signed! Either from me or from them! The amount is about $18.500 My passport was invalid too so I need to make a new one. So they could not register me at Dubai land department. I received a signatured reciept from their site & a booking form which hasnt been signatured by them or by me! I repeat, I havent signatured anything. Now I have some problems in Continue the payment because something happend in our family and I prefer to help my family than buying a property and want to cancel the payment plan and asked for a refund. After many weeks they finally replied that they will refund the full amount. I was happy to hear this when they told me this 3 days ago. Now they sent me a letter they told me I need to sign it before they refund the money.

This is the message:

Subject: Acknowledgement for the Refund Amount Received from XXXXXX Estate Unit # XXX

Project: XXXXXXX

With reference to the above subject I, agreed to cancel the unit XXX in XXXXXXXX and hereby confirm that Received AED 67,960.00 from XXXXXX Estate against the refund and I have no further claim against this unit.

Any idea what I can do?

thank you

S

Salomon

Disclaimer:

I haven’t received anything yet & they know that.