Is there any best real estate consultancy or company in Gurgaon?

Discussion in 'India property' started by vipulshah1, Mar 18, 2016.

1. vipulshah1

vipulshah1 New Member

Yes there are a number of real estate agencies, firms or companies in Gurgaon and in other regions of NCR.

2. Ritu Mehta

Ritu Mehta New Member

Yes there are, uncountable real estate agencies and companies are there in Gurgaon, Noida and NCR.

3. nmb

nmb Well-Known Member

I strongly recommend researching the feedback on real estate consultancies and where possible take recommendations from friends and business acquaintances. The Internet has made a massive difference to the reputation afforded to real estate consultancies and in many cases there is nowhere to hide if they receive bad feedback.

4. mehak saxena

mehak saxena New Member

Yes, there are lot's of real estate agencies, companies, developers are there in Gurgaon, Noida and NCR. Some of them mentioned below.....
    • Supertech Limited
    • M3M India Pvt Limited
    • ILD
    • Godrej Properties
    • Supertech
    • Mahindra Lifespaces
    • Adani Realty

5. lookinginvest

lookinginvest Member

If I was investing in a new market I would feel happier if I had a recommendation from a friend or business contact who had dealt with a specific third party. The alternative would be to look at reviews and feedback on the Internet but any negative feedback can be withdrawn from search engines at the third parties request. So, does the Internet give as clear a picture as many of us assume?