ad

Is property your main 'job'?

B

Barny

I'm an IT analyst and employed full time Monday to Friday using my BTL properties as an additional income.

What does everyone here do a 'main' job, is it property related, or like me, do you work in a different industry?

Jainoncor

Jainoncor

I'm an IT analyst and employed full time Monday to Friday using my BTL properties as an additional income.

What does everyone here do a 'main' job, is it property related, or like me, do you work in a different industry?
all the peoples does different kind of jobs so nobuddy can estimate about its answer

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
all the peoples does different kind of jobs so nobuddy can estimate about its answer
Sorry that answer is nonsense:typical: Of course people can answer that question, either you work in the property market or you don't.:smile:
My work is in the property industry although these days I am semi retired.

P

PropertyFactSheet

Yes I'm property seller or you can say I own some very exotic and spacious property in Singapore. We are a large group of a housing agency selling house and rented accommodation with luxurious and plush sizes Singapore.

A

Alexei

I my work is property and well as i provide loan for buying home.
I can't say property is my main job.
I join this loan service from last 5 year.

J

Jane Britan

I am a web designer.Dealing with property business is my side business.

S

sergerybrin

I am in IT profile. Every person have their different business.I can't say the property is my main job..

M

Michelle Barringer

Forum Partner
Selling Investment property is my job

KGeeson

KGeeson

Property Forum Staff
Forum Partner
The next question is... those that have property as an additional income, would you like your property investments to eventually create a full time income for you, so you can leave your main job?

L

Le Seb

Personally, I made my money as a tech entrepreneur, but I'm actively converting that money into cashflow, and the best asset to do that for me at the moment is property in Barcelona :)

Edit: As to the second question, for me it's about generating passing income, enough to not work if I wanted to, the reason being to give me the freedom to do other things, build more businesses etc.
I don't think I will ever retire, I would get bored, but I do want the possibility of going into my next venture not worried about having enough money to feed my family.

Cowell

Cowell

The next question is... those that have property as an additional income, would you like your property investments to eventually create a full time income for you, so you can leave your main job?
Absolutely. By any and all means possible. Dealing with properties is the blood in my veins. I'm actually working towards that goal and I hope to reach it in five years.

L

Luke Masters

Premium Member
I would certainly hope to be able to subsidise the entirety of my income with rental income, at that point in time it will allow me to be more hands on with smaller projects which currently I am unable to do. Everyone has an end goal and I hope everyone manages to achieve it in the coming years!