Investing in NE Brazil

I

ingram62

Hi

I am looking to buy a plot or house in sonhos de mar or copongha beach village, agent is saying they are both great investments can anybody give me any more information.

All help appreciated.

Thanks

Michael

D

dhoskings

Hi

I am looking to buy a plot or house in sonhos de mar or copongha beach village, agent is saying they are both great investments can anybody give me any more information.

All help appreciated.

Thanks

Michael
I looked at both of them for an investment (but haven't yet bought at either becuase of financial issues) and Sonhos do Mar is the better bet as there is an existing rental and resale market which is the local population.

600 plots at Caponga, which means the site will be a building site for years, relying on a tourist market that is not really there at the moment seems a bit risky to me. Oversupply in the area is another concern.

Stick to where the demand is.

J

JMBroad

I am the developer of Sonhos do Mar so if you need any questions answered feel free to ask. As for the comment about local market - I couldn't agree more, all our developments are geared towards the local market as the demand is much stronger than the current supply.

I don't know enough about Caponga to give you an opinion but 600 plots does sound like a lot of plots.

S

Sao P

Congrats JMB... I see from the website, this is one of the few developments talked about on this forum to make it to completion within a reasonble time-frame too ! Grup Immobiliari are obviously a serious company. Good to finally see a success.