ad

Inventory/Condition Schedule for rental property

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daniel

Hi,
I recently bought a property which I have just finished tidying up and am now ready to rent out. I have had a couple of Agents around to see what fees they would charge but I am considering initially advertising it myself privately and seeing how this goes. If I don't get any interested tenants then I will go through an Agent.

My question is regarding an Inventory/Condition Schedule which all the Agents mentioned and said that they would complete and get the tenant to sign as part of the AST. As I am looking at renting the property out without the assistance of an Agent, then I will need to produce this document myself but I have never done one before . Can anyone please tell me what format this should take and what sort of things should be included.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Daniel

D

drew

Hello Daniel,
I recently bought a property which I have just finished tidying up and am now ready to rent out. I have had a couple of Agents around to see what fees they would charge but I am considering initially advertising it myself privately and seeing how this goes. If I don't get any interested tenants then I will go through an Agent.

My question is regarding an Inventory/Condition Schedule which all the Agents mentioned and said that they would complete and get the tenant to sign as part of the AST. As I am looking at renting the property out without the assistance of an Agent, then I will need to produce this document myself but I have never done one before . Can anyone please tell me what format this should take and what sort of things should be included.

I am not sure whether this forum enables members to send 'Private Messages' but if it does then if any LL's out there have any typical examples that they could forward to me then please pm me and I will provide my e-mail address. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.