International city

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Minime

I am travelling to Dubai in the next week or so to sell 2 studios. One belongs to myself and the other belongs to my brother. I have power of attorney to sell and sign any document for my brother as he will not be travelling.

I don't have title deeds. I am hoping to pick these up when I go over and pay any outstanding service charges.

I have two sales agents lined up to meet me. I will be only there for 3 days.

Can anyone give me advice on how to do this properly.

B

BobbytheBuilder

I am travelling to Dubai in the next week or so to sell 2 studios. One belongs to myself and the other belongs to my brother. I have power of attorney to sell and sign any document for my brother as he will not be travelling.

I don't have title deeds. I am hoping to pick these up when I go over and pay any outstanding service charges.

I have two sales agents lined up to meet me. I will be only there for 3 days.

Can anyone give me advice on how to do this properly.
Minime how did you get on trying to sell the studio apartments?

M

Minime

I didn't go yet. Just after looking up flights for next week. I got another offer in today for 160k and I am taking it. Most people say they are going to drop furthur. The last time I was told this they were at 180k.

B

BobbytheBuilder

I didn't go yet. Just after looking up flights for next week. I got another offer in today for 160k and I am taking it. Most people say they are going to drop furthur. The last time I was told this they were at 180k.
Hi Minime, Sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.