International city

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Minime

Could anyone recomend any good agents to sell property in international city.

R

rkolinko

Could anyone recomend any good agents to sell property in international city.
Hi there,

I do a lot of research and it seems Roots Land R/E and Group 7 Properties seem to have good presence in the area. There are a lot of other agents dealing in International City.

I am NOT in any way associated with these firms or agents just came across their listings.

Goodluck

A

alden

propety prices

Hi. We have just returned from dubai and the answer to your question is YES,there are studios for sale as low as aed 165k in the property papers. Apart from the fact that theres more property for sale/lease than theres people now,having just had a look around i/c as we have a studio there the place in our opinion is a disgrace. Example the landscaping never been finished,footpaths unfinished etc. its 3yrs now since the building we are in was finished,we had a look in our building,in the entrance to the building cracked floor tiles, paintwork dirty, holes in the ceiling,worst of all electrical cable hanging out of the wall at the side of the lift door?, outside there was quite a lot rubbish just thrown about,peoples washing hanging out the windows etc,it just makes the place look a mess and iam sure things like this isnt helping the price/letting situation. sorry we didnt have our camera with us.

M

Minime

What cluster did you buy into. I purchased in the spanish cluster

A

alden

Hi We bought a studio in the france cluster, to be honest i dont think theres much differance in any of the clusters, the ones we saw all looked to have similar problems.

M

Minime

Do you know of any group contesting the service charges ? I have looked at several websites with property for sale in international city alot still on at 190,000 for studios.

A

alden

Hi Sorry dont know of any groups contesting service fees, i would imagine that most of the owners dont live in the uae anyway so trying to organize a group would be almost impossible. As for property prices i think it all comes down to how desperate you are to sell ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.