International City Dubai Service Charges 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Capricorn 1

Has anyone been invoiced for the annual service charge for the period from 1 April 2010 to 31 March 2011 by Nakheel yet? I have an apartment in International City, Italian Sector. I e-mailed Nakheel in February 2011. Nakheel replied stating that they had not yet sent them out and that they were still waiting for the authorities approval and that they would issue in due course.

They also said that the apartment number I quoted did not correspond to their records and asked me to complete a contact details form and send a copy of my title deed. I did this and asked them to confirm that they had now rectified their records (on 3 occasions) and they did not reply.
Because of this, I am afraid that I might not get an e-mail about the service charges and incur a late payment penalty.

V

vishal73

Dont stressed yourself thinking abt service charges. Most of the owners incl. myself have just paid the services charges for the last year w/out any fines. So relax and let nakheel take their time to finalise s.charges for the current year. Moreover are you satisfied for their services?

A

alden

Hi We payed our service charge when we was in dubai in febuary AED 5836 for a studio in the france cluster. From our experiance the only way to sort anything out is by been in dubai and going to the nakheel offices. ( not an easy option i know ). Are you getting value for your money , in our opinion having had a look around i/c while we was there, NO the place is a disgrace.

C

Capricorn 1

Many thanks for your replies. I don't live in Dubai and will have to pay the annual service charge by on-line payment. I'll wait until Nakheel send me the invoice. Up to now, a property manager has been organising the payment of the charges for me, but this year I'll be looking after it myself. I did hear that the services were not up to scratch, but have not been to Dubai to see it for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.