Infinity Express

C

Cazzholly

:(
I went in February and that's when I fell in love with it despite being there in the coolest time for years.
I find it weird to understand why people see it as a 6 month tourism season, and that's surely going to change with time.

From a weather viewpoint, their winter is better than our summer anyway, so can't see why we are stopped to book trips there in winter time.
Let's hope airlines encourage us by giving good deals, and I'm guaranteed to be there very, very often!!!

Rammah
There's less flights in the winter obviously, but Thomas Cook and Onur fly year round which is fine if you want the typical 7 or 14 nights. If you want different durations, you can either take one way sectors with the above airlines or fly with Turkish Airlines via Istanbul. Thomas Cook and Onur are quite competitively priced in the winter, especially if you book early, whereas Turkish seem to be expensive all year round :(

R

Rammy

Rammy,
The 2010 Winter Olympics are scheduled for Vancouver, the 2014 for Sechi in Russia. It will be a very long time before Turkey has any internationally recognised ski resorts - if ever - and the chances of anyone getting winter lets is just as remote.
Apologies ofr the duff information. Thanks for the correction Lysos and the morale boosters.

S

SUAVE

Turkish Octoberfest

Roll on October beers are on me at the bar if its open! :beer:

S

SUAVE

Hi all,
Has anyone heard from IE or CCC lately with a date on completion for phase one?

C

Cazzholly

Ceylan Country Club, Kemer

Heard nothing at all ... despite emails :banghead:

R

Rammah

Yep same here, nothing at all, very strange :questionmark:
On the 25th of September my apartment gets the water connected. Infinity sent me the documents showing that.

Good luck to all.
Rammah

S

SUAVE

On the 25th of September my apartment gets the water connected. Infinity sent me the documents showing that.

Good luck to all.
Rammah
Me wonders why they have not contacted us in regard to whats happening with our appartment.

S

SUAVE

Hi Folks
IE has put some new pictures on there site. The appartments are looking real nice as well as the villas. They may be show homes but the overall impression is very good.
Please Infinity if you are reading this please get back to us via the emails we have sent, as it is becoming quite urgent now.

S

SUAVE

Ok Boys and Girls
We have booked our flight to Turkey.
We fly out on Monday 26th October for a week.
Is there anyone else going out around that time.
If so lets meet up and the 1st drink is on me.

C

Cazzholly

Sue & Dave,

We go out on 23rd so will hopefully see you out there, assuming we're not staying in Calis or Hisaronu!

Cazz

M

mathewandjayne

We go out on the 27th so see you all also
Mathew and Jayne

S

Sellas

Hiya,
We have booked our tickets for the 23rd so will hopefully see you all there. We are still waiting for our Ban to be lifted so if all goes well we will be up for a few beers. Fingers x

C

Cazzholly

Sellas, they're really dragging their heels lifting your ban :( Hope it all gets sorted soon and we'll no doubt bump into you in a queue somewhere at Gatwick or if not at the bar at CCC!

Can I ask if anyone going out over half term has had any sort of assurance that they will be able to stay in their property? We haven't heard that we won't be able to yet so are working on a 'no news is good news' basis.

Cazz

S

SUAVE

Sellas, they're really dragging their heels lifting your ban :( Hope it all gets sorted soon and we'll no doubt bump into you in a queue somewhere at Gatwick or if not at the bar at CCC!

Can I ask if anyone going out over half term has had any sort of assurance that they will be able to stay in their property? We haven't heard that we won't be able to yet so are working on a 'no news is good news' basis.

Cazz
They said we can stay in ours but we have to go shopping in town to get bedding before we can stay there, god knows how we gonna sort this one out.

R

Rammah

They said we can stay in ours but we have to go shopping in town to get bedding before we can stay there, god knows how we gonna sort this one out.
Why not get your beddings from the UK?
I think thia would be the easiest way, and I don't think the price differs much between here and there!

Regards,

Rammah