Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

Happily, I am one of the satisfied buyers in Morocco as I have stayed clear of the well know protagonist, for reasons stated I cannot join you all.

Do be careful as Judges in EU/(Morocco as taken over the French system) are not keen on joint actions

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

redangel7861: wrote "If I am wrong then I will gladly apologise, if not then please stop spreading misinformation, which again would bring into question your motives "

Have you now obtain the confirmation. ??? If yes than perhaps you stand by your statement and apologise to me on the forum as you had been aggressive and full of beans, doubting my post. On the other hand if you have not received the information than I will wait for this apology to follow in due course.

I let the agent provide all the positive and put a spin on others.

J

just-alex

Morocco has taken over the French system. In my experience the French system offer the greatest protection to a buyer. Sadly like in all third world Country the legal system does not work ( Spain is a good example ) Lawyers have been threatened with their life & their family.

A lawyer/Judge can be bought in this instance and you can see the law is flouted openly and do you think the people in the know and the ones that matter are not aware of the position. They have been bought out.

For reasons above and the time it take to win your case and than if the developer appeals could be 15 years and by that time the developer has wounded up and you will list an unsecured creditor. I know that a land dispute case in India took 36 years to come to its conclusion, the petitioner had died and his children carried the case through.

Thats why I have spent the last eighteen months in Morocco making friends in high places and learning French and the Law!!!!! It is possible...just need a little faith and a good plan.......

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

I admire your dedication. The places in Morocco like every where are on your side until you keep on greasing their palms.

J

just-alex

palms

I admire your dedication. The places in Morocco like every where are on your side until you keep on greasing their palms.

I can assure you that I haven't greased anyone's palms........if people want to help me because they empathise with the situation thats ok but I refuse to bribe anyone .....!!!! indignantly yours.....

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Subject

Let me know when you have succumb.

R

redangel7861

redangel7861: wrote "If I am wrong then I will gladly apologise, if not then please stop spreading misinformation, which again would bring into question your motives "

Have you now obtain the confirmation. ??? If yes than perhaps you stand by your statement and apologise to me on the forum as you had been aggressive and full of beans, doubting my post. On the other hand if you have not received the information than I will wait for this apology to follow in due course.

I let the agent provide all the positive and put a spin on others.
You can just go and wistle dixy:D

RED

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

So its you who cannot be taken seriouly.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

Let me tell you more. You better start looking for Life Insurance as you will not get a Moroccan mortgage without one and yes, you guessed it does not come cheap.

R

redangel7861

Let me tell you more. You better start looking for Life Insurance as you will not get a Moroccan mortgage without one and yes, you guessed it does not come cheap.
Camel, I'm going to be paying by cash, so I have no problems relating to Mortgages or Life Insurance:D

Kindest Regards
RED

R

redangel7861

Camel,

As a matter of interest where have you purchased in Morocco??

I've purchased a 2 bed penthouse on the Atals Golf Resort, Marrakech.

Regards
RED

D

DOC

Antagonism towards Camel three Humps seems harsh when all he appears to advocate is caveat emptor. Surely the Kings vision needs people such as he, to maintain its integrity and avoid the pitfalls buyers encountered elswhere in the globe.

Status
Not open for further replies.