ad

I'm 22, just sold my business and I now have 500k in my pocket... help me invest in property!

R

Ricky Bhurji

Premium Member
Hello Simon,
I'd love to speak with you about the several options that are available to you in the world of property investment!
Feel free to PM me and I'll happily run through how you want the investment(s) to work for you and how to maximise them, without forgetting to implement the all important exit strategies too!

KGeeson

KGeeson

Property Forum Staff
Forum Partner
Firstly, big congratulations for having been so successful by just 22! I'm sure you'll get lots of helpful advice from our experienced members. Can i ask which area of the UK you live in and whether you have any previous experience in property at all? Are you wanting to create a working career in property investment (ie. you are happy to be 'hands on' with developments and being a landlord) or are you looking to simply create an income without a time consuming work commitment?

E

EricCrowell

Hearty congrats for your big success by just 22 ....

N

nmb

Certainly a very good situation to be in!

In many ways I think you need to work backwards and work out your long-term aims and then build a property portfolio on the back of this. Your needs will change as the years go by and it is likely you will liquidate more assets as you approach retirement. However, as this is many years away for you there are certainly many options open to you in the worldwide real estate market.