If Not Berlin !!!

B

bobruisk

As a newbie im gathering all the info i can and this web-site is a great help.
Im looking to buy 1 or 2 properties, looking at Berlin but also Dresden and Leipzig.
Most important for me is a regular income from the properties, 5% + would be fine.
Seems best to find local agents to avoid paying commision twice.
So if not Berlin where to buy ?
Local agents recommended ?
English Speaking would be great.
Thanks

P

propertylocator

Hi bobruisk,

Berlin is still a very good spot for investors. The big advantage is, that you normally don`t have to worry about renting. If you need a local agent over here please don`t hesitate to contact me.

B

Bank of Richard

Hi , Bobrusisk, If you need some free advice contact me as i have set up my own company having working for an international company for 2 years. I deal with everything from sales to holiday rentals including a management team as well.

B

bobruisk

Thanks for the replies.
Having searching the net came across an Irish firm who advertise properties outside Berlin with an rental income of from 9% to 13% a year, they also have many in Berlin with rental income of 3% to 6%.
The difference is clear, but are you to believe all you read.
Anyway i will give them a call

B

Bank of Richard

Make sure you the yield is net net to you. I can offer you a coomercial in Werdau ,€48,950 with a net yield of 10.4% to you .

B

bobruisk

Bakk of Richard..
Interesting, tell me more, on top of the price what other costs will i have ?
Is it a flat or commercial property you are talking about ?

B

bobruisk

Richard i didnt read your post properly, i now see its a commercial property your talking about.
Is it occupied now ? contract in place ? for how long if so ? how long has the current tennent/business being renting the building ?

B

Bank of Richard

Commercial.

It is an interesting though unusual opportunity! A local authority welfare agency is the tenant for this apartment house of 64 units. The agency provides assisted accommodation for tenants with either health, old age or disability issues.

I have for sale two of the tenanted apartments within this facility. The agency operates under a 15 year lease which dates from 1996 and has a further 15 years in extension options. Both apartments are on the third floor - one is a studio (35m2) and the other is a one bedroom unit (60m2). Both properties have central heating and one has a balcony. The maintenance costs for the apartments are covered by the tenant.

No commission just closing costs of 3.5% German Property tax, 2% lawyer+2% notary.

The price of €48,950 is for both and the income is €5,084.33 per annum.

C

Cesar

If some agency or someone individual has any offer of small apartments / studios between 15.000 and 20.000 euros, I would be interested as a particular client.

The region should be Sachsen, especially Leipzig, Zwickau or Chemnitz but I do not discard Berlin though I have serious doubts of being able to find something at this low price.

B

Bank of Richard

Hello Cesar, Can you please send me an e-mail with all your particular details and i will get you some properties for you. [email protected]
Talk to you soon.
Bank of Richard.

C

Cesar

Richard, I have sent you an e-mail ... hope to hear from you soon!!

L

Lewis

If some agency or someone individual has any offer of small apartments / studios between 15.000 and 20.000 euros, I would be interested as a particular client.

The region should be Sachsen, especially Leipzig, Zwickau or Chemnitz but I do not discard Berlin though I have serious doubts of being able to find something at this low price.
Hello Cesar,
Do a google search for this company. Property source Berlin. It is run by a native German by the name of Ilja Baudusch. It is based in Spandau but he is looking after some of my properties spread throughout the north. He can also arrange renting/accountancy/notary etc. He usually has a spread of properties right throughout the north east of Germany and will shop around for you if you have specific requirements.
I have no commercial interest in this company so this is impartial advice and he has given me good service over the last few years.
Good luck.

C

Cesar

Thank you for your reply trying to help me, but I already bought a flat in Plauen.
Kind regards,

Cesar

L

Lewis

Thank you for your reply trying to help me, but I already bought a flat in Plauen.
Kind regards,

Cesar
Well done sir, I hope your investment gives you many years pleasure. Good luck Cesar.