how to find who wons property

K

keir1163

hi,
i need to find out who is the rightful owner of a property in turkey, i could also do with knowing what the property is worth now and what it cost.
i know in the uk we can use the land registry but is there something similar in turkey we can use?

any advice would be welcolme

G

grasshopper

The only way to become sole owner of a property in Turkey,is to have it registered at a land registery office.Ask the officer in charge to see who owns the property where it will be registered in that persons name as well as on the tapu.

To get a value of the property in the area.Ask the estate agents how much the property can go for.You will be given many different quotes on what to sell it for.work oput the average and go from there by advertising in the local papers and in shop windows.l have been very successful in selling one of my properties years ago,just by displaying a forsale sign on a bedsheet and tied it to the side of the house for all the tourists walking by to view.
"Well",it worked for me,where l have put it on at least 6 agents and not one could sell it for me...mmmm..l wonder why.l think maybe new builds gives them more commision from the builder to sell their properties then the resales.

T

Toprak

Hello Keir1163
ı have read you message
ı understand what you saying ıf you gıve to me you contact ı wıll gıves to you more ınfo and talkın about that.pls contact to me.Thanks