how l can know the true price of an appartement

T

tresbien

Hello,
I want to buy an apartment in Dubai , but I am afraid that I give the seller 1 million for an apartment which its true price is 500 000 (for example )
How I can know the true price of an appartement in Dubai in this time ?

Thank you very much

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Tresbien

First of all, welcome to the forum which we hope you find interesting and informative.

Valuing a property is not an exact science - personally I would look to take professional advice from property experts and also compare and contrast with similar properties in the region. The fact is that a property is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If your gut instinct tells you that the property is overvalued then you should have serious reservations.

A

almarjanrak

Buy off Plan projects and upon completion get 30 to 40 % return.

Saad Arif

Saad Arif

You can do your own research by visiting websites like property finder and dubizzle. This will help you determine the pricing of properties in that area where you are interested to invest.

Take help from an expert, since you don't know the market norms here in Dubai, it will be difficult for you to guess the right price for a property.

At the end of the day, it is up to you that how much you want to pay for a property depending on how much you like it :)

M

Manoj_Vyas

Hi Tresbien,

You must take advice from property experts and also do Google search to findout trand of property in particular area.