How foreign can invest in USA real estate?

S

shondabean

I'm not from USA,I would like to invest real estate but I heard that just resident and american citizen can buy properties.Thereby what can I do? are there laws to foreign investors in real estate? also buy land and build deparment buidlings

C

camillesdawn

Yeah its true, only the American citizen can buy any property. If you have green card then you can easily buy or invest property. There are some rules for the outsiders. You can also concern with the property agent or property expert, they will help you out. Also they help in making legal documentation of the property.

Last edited by a moderator:
Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
What nonsense. Many British citizens buy investment properties in the USA without any problems.

C

camillesdawn

I didn't say outsider can't invest or buy property. I was saying, there are some rules for the outsider to buy property. There are various legal issues which need to face by the outsider. So, its quite troublesome for other as compare to green card holder.

J

jwjs

There is always ways to own one provided you know the way or not? Legislation comes with loop hole and if you know the right person, you will be able to get your dream fulfilled.

Ryan M

Ryan M

Foreigners can invest in property in USA.Challenge might be in getting a foreign national mortgage.

A

andewjohn258

Yeah its true, only the American citizen can buy any property. If you have green card then you can easily buy or invest property. There are some rules for the outsiders. You can also concern with the property agent or property expert, they will help you out. Also they help in making legal documentation of the property.
Really you well said here and I think I don't feel to say any more because you explain very well and yes if you have green card of the american city then you can easily invest otherwise you may face very problem but you can invest I heard that and you can ask from that any of property adviser.

M

marlenemayes56

Property

Thanks this is very informative.