how do you get your keys

B

badger

Hi,
I have the deeds of my apartment in aheloy but have not received the keys for it yet, i kept getting fobed off every time i inquired about them, is any one in the same situation.

Many Thanks

C

codeye

Hi Badger,

I have my deeds to my apartment in block "P" for 2 years now and i also have not got the keys yet so i am in the same situation as you.
Can you give me any information on what will happen to our apartments if the developers go bankrupt, if so please reply, thank you

B

badger

Hi Badger,

I have my deeds to my apartment in block "P" for 2 years now and i also have not got the keys yet so i am in the same situation as you.
Can you give me any information on what will happen to our apartments if the developers go bankrupt, if so please reply, thank you
Hi Codeye,
Thanks for your reply, mail me @.. [email protected] dont like talking on the forum.

Badger

L

liby

Hi Badger,

hi,
I am also in block P,have my deeds and key.

B

badger

hi,
I am also in block P,have my deeds and key.
Hi Liby, Have you been over to Bulgaria yet to see what it is like? I recieved an e mail saying that you had to be regestersd as a business to own property in bulgaria, do you know any thing about this? You can mail me if you want, my address is [email protected] Thanks Liby

Badger

L

liby

Hi Liby, Have you been over to Bulgaria yet to see what it is like? I recieved an e mail saying that you had to be regestersd as a business to own property in bulgaria, do you know any thing about this? You can mail me if you want, my address is [email protected] Thanks Liby

Badger
havent been there after I bought in 2007.

L

ladybird2011

If you have an apartment you do not need a Bulgarian company to own it. Non-Bulgarians cannot own land so if you want to buy land or a rural house with a garden you need a company.

I will be around the Sunny Beach area for much of the summer if anyone needs help.