• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soluman46

like your style!

Please keep the posts coming and dont forget to mention on which development you have bought or maybe buying on. Also possibly when your development should be completed and when your final payment has to be made. Are you looking to rent out/flip or just use as holiday home?
This thread should give a true reflection of why we have all purchased.

keep them posts coming!
Ok. I bought here after my first visit in 2006. I saw it was a developing area (skeletal forms all over) and the price was right. I had been saving up to invest in property and I fancied the idea of spending long holidays diving and exploring ancient Egypt. I figured I might be able to let it out too for some return.

It is my first (probably not my last) venture abroad and i thought, if it all goes pear shaped, it's not going to sink me financially! I have very modest means, like many here, and a meager pension in the not too distant future.

My place should have completed last week but snagging needs doing and furniture needs putting in. I have deposited the final payment. Communications are predictably slow, but flying out soon so it had better be ready!

I really don't think flipping is an option at dp or most developments (Shaal Hashish and beach front are the exception). The developers inflate the prices regularly to pressure you to "buy now". There's far too much hype. Medium to long term it's hard to imagine it not being a winner. I don't expect to sell easily though as there is so much new build going on and it's won't stop for a long time yet. I just wish I had half a million to play with!!

hope that fills in the gaps

cheers

soluman46

Randall

Randall

Hi All

Purchasing at regency Heights at a very reasonable price. I am a little concerned though that the credit crunch has now effected buyers.

The amount of building work going on can't generate enough buyers at present,surely.

So what happens to the complex if it is not fully sold. There will not be enough revenue to sustain facilities promised.

What does everyone think.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.