ad

Hello Everyone, I am new to Property Forum and looking forward to meeting new contacts

A

AndrewJoseph

Hello, I am new to Property Forum and looking forward to meeting new contacts, I am Andrew Joseph. I am a real estate investor. I help people to buy and sell their homes. I have joined this forum today itself. Would be happy to help you all if you need.

Thanks & Regards,
Andrew Joseph

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Hi Andrew, welcome to the forum. Please feel free to join in the discussions and add your perspective on property matters.

S

soniya321

Hii Andrew Joseph
I think now you have perfected of this forum and you helped so many people from 2008 to till date ...

A

Alexei

Hi i am Alexei.
I am also deal in property.
If i have any discussion i will talk to you on property.
I also just join this forum.

N

navnit kumar

Hello Andrew i am too new at property forum.glad to meet you.!!

P

PattieB

Wel Come to Andrew the forum. Please share here as per requirement. Then we know you more.

A

AdityaRaghav

Hi Andrew,

Even am new to this propertyforum.. let us share our ideas, doubts here :)

KGeeson

KGeeson

Property Forum Staff
Forum Partner
Hi Andrew,

great to meet you! I'm relatively new to the forum too. What type of investment property do you deal with?

J

Judith Beilby

Premium Member
Hi, all it would be useful to have a little more information on where and how you help property investors. Looking forward to hearing back.

C

Calum S

Hi All, as an FX broker I help people with their currency requirements when they are moving abroad and I'm looking for more info to better serve people. Where in the world are a lot of you looking to move/invest in the future?

L

Luke Masters

Premium Member
Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the forum I am also relatively new, how could we help you on the forum?

What is everyone looking to get out of the forum, Im sure the community can help everyone including myself.

Calum S - I personally am looking around the Crossrail route in the UK and more specifically in the Towns of Reading and Basingstoke, what are you looking to do?

Luke

C

Calum S

Thanks Luke, I know Basingstoke quite well, I was an ice cream man for a short while when I was younger and it was my turf! What I'm hoping to get out of the forum is information and sentiment. As I stated I'm an FX broker at (moderated) so I help people and businesses with foreign currency transactions etc.
I'm just keen to learn more about buying homes abroad, how easy/hard it can be and common sticking points people have etc. Hearing it first hand from people such as yourselves who have experienced buying/selling abroad will make me better able to help my current and future clients.
Where would you guys say are the most popular places to buy a second home outside the UK?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Donpetuchi

I am also new here and looking for information mainly for financing one off residential developments within or around the Leicestershire/East Midlands area.

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
I am also new here and looking for information mainly for financing one off residential developments within or around the Leicestershire/East Midlands area.
Hi and Welcome!

Please feel free to post in our "introductions" forum and tell us a little more about yourself.

Also post any questions you may have and we'll do our best to help you!