ad

Halifax forecasts same again for UK property market in 2014

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
In a move which will be music to the ears of investors in the UK property market, the U.K.’s largest mortgage lender Halifax has today issued a forecast for 2014. The company believes that property price growth in 2014 will be between 4% and 8% in line with 2013. This is a very different approach [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Halifax forecasts same again for UK property market in 2014

R

richjharvey

Yes i agree, mortgage lenders have got their appetite back and the government have a number of schemes helping with the purchase of homes, is the way of the British economy boom and boost just got to ride the wave at the right time.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
I thinking riding the wave is a great description of the current property market because something needs to give in the short term. Either production numbers in the UK economy rise, and push wages higher, or property prices slowdown/weaken.

We cannot go on as we are in the UK.

M

MikeOllington

"The UK government will be hoping for a more widespread recovery in 2014 which would set up the Conservative party perfectly for the next general election." I think this is the case, the Conservatives will be rubbing their hands with glee if the Halifax predictions are correct. It's a case of wait and see...