getting out of Egypt / resale

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamo9760

I currently have a 3 bedroomed penthouse apartment being built at Sunset Pearl,Sahl Hasheesh,have seen some recent photos and things are coming along great there.We are thinking of selling this property.Just wondered if anyone had any contacts in the resale bussiness.Thanks for any help.

R

reynolds

Hi we are thinking of buing a resale, what are you asking for your apartment?

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Be sure that your words will catch you out! I have just read my post from June 2007 advocating Sahl Hasheesh as a Buy to Let investment. For a limited time the Developers were offering a rental guarantee for the next three years; this is no longer the case and until the 'old town' shops and restaurants begin to open then getting the best rental return will be limited. It would still come top on my radar for a mid to long term investment -say 3 to 5 years.

J

jamo9760

Hi we are thinking of buing a resale, what are you asking for your apartment?
sorry for the delay in contacting you,our apartment which is for sale is penthouse A202 sunset pearl.take a look at worldwide destinations web site for information on this development.if you are still interested please pm me and we can sort through the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.