Furniture in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CMChris

Just another thought here,
VAT gos down to 15% for transaction on and after the 1st Dec, Might be an idea to hold off buying untill then
That's only a Fiver off £250 then by the time you buy it the haulage companies will use that fiver to cover their costs of increased taxes on fuel.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
That's only a Fiver off £250 then by the time you buy it the haulage companies will use that fiver to cover their costs of increased taxes on fuel.
i guess prices will stay same as no one would like to lose and also you have to remember the GBP and Euro goes down against Egyptian pound so they already lost some money

S

stephen gilmartin

does anyone know if lotus breeze has air con , has the toilet got a shower fitted. I thank everyone for comments thank u steve

D

dave2u

i dont think the tiolet is big anough for a shower. Seriously you might a shower tray and get your own curtain or it might be over the bath.you should read your contract regards aircon if not in there you will have to buy

S

stephen gilmartin

i dont think the tiolet is big anough for a shower. Seriously you might a shower tray and get your own curtain or it might be over the bath.you should read your contract regards aircon if not in there you will have to buy
thanks dave i will look at cotract . thank u steve

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Peter hope you see this but just in case will try and pm you. Called my local House of Fraser today and they didnt have the bed in stock so called my nearest largest store. They had 2 in stock and they DO have it on offer at £99 for the double up until Friday. I had the choise of paying there and then and picking up or pay another £30 for delivery which was what I went for as the nearest store is over 20 miles away and by the time I paid petrol and parking and getting back to the car on my own I thought better to get it delivered on Tues to my works address. After Friday it will either go to £199 or £249!! So get in as a great saving x

T

thompsonsom

Hi

checking on the website the price is showing at £199 not special offer of £99

Janice

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Janice - yes as I said a couple of posts back I went to order it and the website went from £99 to £199. But when I called them diret today they defo said it was still on offer until Friday at £99 for the double so I gave him my card details there and then and took his full name and he confirmed it will be delivered to me on Tuesday so watch this space!!

P

Peter07

Hi Janice - yes as I said a couple of posts back I went to order it and the website went from £99 to £199. But when I called them diret today they defo said it was still on offer until Friday at £99 for the double so I gave him my card details there and then and took his full name and he confirmed it will be delivered to me on Tuesday so watch this space!!
Hi Queene
I have just bought one one line at house of frazer. Thanks for all your info on this,
We have saved a lot of money! Only Problem is I cant get Donna of the site now, I can see this could work out expensive!
Thanks again

Peter

M

maggie

hi. i have just brought a onebed room apartment in hurghada hope to go out there in january just like to say thank you to every one for all the info and helpfull advice, will be looking forward to reading some more. and hopefully giving some info myself in the future.maggie

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Peter - you're welcome and glad you bagged a bargain too. Mine will be delivered 9th to my work so I dont have to take a days holiday.

Hello Maggie and welcome to the forum. Please keep us updatd on your progress and members always enjoy members posts of pics on here especally furniture they have sourced.
Lovely to have you on board and if you need any assistance navigating the forum please dont hesitate to ask me.
Alison xx

S

stephen gilmartin

thanks lizzie2u photos very good will e/mail bob thank u steve

D

dave2u

have used adel in hurghada blue horizon has a small development close to suleder/ dp1 very good contact shes enlglish and speaks arabic and can not do anough to help.the pack for the above furniture i think its about £4000 1 bed her number is 0020104421616

D

distant dreamer

Prices for furniture packs

Thought it could be interesting to compare prices for furniture packs that people have either been quoted for or had installed, as the ones I have had have varied vastly. Obviously quality will vary bujt at least it will give some idea. Or if you've done it yourself, what has it worked out at. If you could say how many bedrooms you have and whether it includes the kitchen units that would be very helpful.

M

M Butler

Custom made furniture

We have just had a "test" piece of furniture, a console, made by Mr. Mohamed who has 2 shops in Hurghada called Wood U Like. The main shop is in Sheraton Road (the old town end) and it does not look like a furniture shop but he uses a carpenter to copy furniture. He has been importing some pieces of furniture from Malaysia and Thailand but has decided to go back to more Egyptian/Arabic style work but will copy anything.
He has some pieces on display in his smaller shop that he has had copied from imported Thai furniture that you can go and see and he tells me he is having a Christmas sale on his other goods.

We are pleased with what he has done for us and will be ordering more from him. He speaks perfect English and has gone out of his way to make sure that we got exactly what we wanted - he is in Cairo at the moment and is trying to find handles for the console to match our other furniture. Great service and prices. Definitely worth a visit. His mobile number is 0123504338. Don't call at prayer times as he will not be available.

Margaret

S

stephen gilmartin

thanks again will keep his number handy thank you (stephen.)

L

lyndsay552

I have recently come across a wee gem of a shop facing Oasis Resort on the coast road to El Gouna.

At first I thought is would be really expensive but the stuff is all handmade and really good value for money. They can make anything you want.

A bit more expensive than the shops in Hurghada but the standard is far more superior.

Their website is called www.finallyhome-eg.com.realestate.finish.furnishing

Status
Not open for further replies.