Furniture in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

Thankyou - we are really pleased with the job he has done and cant wait to go out and see it x

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thankyou Linda - yes we are over the moon and very happy. Cant wait to go and see it in the flesh as Im sure it will look even better xx

S

samui13

Wow

It looks absolutely gorgeous. You must be well chuffed. Been looking forward to these all weekend and they didnt disappoint!

Lou

x

R

rossantony

very nice..

makes my place look like student digs!

you don't want to rent it do you?

regards

queenie40something

queenie40something

LOL Ross - yes we will be renting it out to help pay for itself xx

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thanks Neil - and it was all fitted on time!! Maybe a 1st lol.

S

SuziQ2708

You must be delighted Alison, it looks really lovely, almost a shame to use it. Bet you can't wait until your next visit so you can stay in your own 'home' :D

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thanks Suzi - trying to find flights to go out this week end and typical cant find any for a week they are all for 10/14 days : ( xx

LOL Neil - no seriously he drew up a contract and all would be made, installed and delivered within 60 days and it was x

S

SuziQ2708

Thanks Suzi - trying to find flights to go out this week end and typical cant find any for a week they are all for 10/14 days : ( xx

LOL Neil - no seriously he drew up a contract and all would be made, installed and delivered within 60 days and it was x
Hi Alison, I know this is wrong thread but I've found this 7 nights flight to Sharm, although at £367 pp its quite expensive, plus the return date is after the kids go back to school. Its on Flightline website.

Outbound:
(5 Hours 15 Minutes) Gatwick (South) Thu 28th Aug 08 13:30 Sharm El Sheikh Thu 28th Aug 08 20:45 Excel Airways XLA528
Inbound:
(6 Hours 50 Minutes) Sharm El Sheikh Thu 4th Sep 08 23:55 Gatwick (South) Fri 5th Sep 08 04:45 Excel Airways XLA371

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thanks Suzi - dont think I can get those dates off work. I have been given the all clear to take next week off and after that there are loads so may go in tomorrow and request the week after. Thanks for trying though.

A

Allen

Also bought in sunterra and looking to furnish 2nd quarter 2009. Can you provide me with contact details for this carpenter in Sharm as he seems to come well recommended.

Cheers,
Allen

queenie40something

queenie40something

Also bought in sunterra and looking to furnish 2nd quarter 2009. Can you provide me with contact details for this carpenter in Sharm as he seems to come well recommended.

Cheers,
Allen
Hi Allen

Mostafa has a showroom in Nabq in the Jasmine centre upstairs. His email address is [email protected]. If you need anymore info let me know. We are extremely pleased with our apartment and I will be out next week to check it all over. He is very flexible and extremely helpful.

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your purchase in Sharm. Maybe you can start a thread on Sunterra as there is not one yet and encourage other buyers to post and swap experiances.

There are quite alot of us now that have bought in Sharm.

If you need assistance navigating the foum please dont hesitate to ask eith Lsab ( Linda ) or myself.

Regards

Alison

D

danny

Swedish chef

The swedish chef from Shades in the Marina is looking for a long term rent...

The British Resort in Kawther will be doing long term rents very shortly.

Is he one of the chefs off the muppets, if so he should fit in.

S

simonjwatts1

Hi Queenie it looks lush. Cannot wait now till he does mine as he has measured up etc.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Thanks Simon - I will post some more pics and vids next week and give a report etc as well. Dont forget to post yours once its done - bet you cant waiy either as it will look completely different once furnished x

B

bigdave

Hi all, We are using an English Company based in Hurghada abd El Gouna called rococo boutique, they were really helpful and have great stuff. They get everything from Cairo and North Africa so the quality and prices are much better than the Chinese stuff you find in Hurghada.

They have a website too but I cnat post it as I am a new member, maybe if you email me I can send you their details.

Our 1 bed flat all in is costing us under 4 grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.