Free Seminar & UK overseas property investors buying up US Real Estate

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nickmarr

A free seminar being held on October 13th 2007 in London invites UK investors to look at the current situation with US real estate in a light of opportunity. The Seminar organised by NuWay International in association with Coldwell Banker aims to give investors another take on the situation. Nuway International buy US real estate in bulk and offer huge discounts to investors. It seems to me that with very low property prices achieved from bulk buying, a strong pound against the dollar and a real estate industry in the US that is becoming increasingly desperate to move their inventories that this is the time to buy.

The latest sales information from the Florida Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors shows that the property market for homes and condominiums is still trying to find steady ground. Unit sales and prices both fell in August for the state as a whole. Sales of existing homes fell to 11,279 in August, 2007 from 15,252 the previous year, for a 26% decrease. While that is a fairly substantial fall, the number is about what sales were in the early boom years 2001 and 2002.

Investors are welcome to attend this free seminar and obtain free expert advice just contact me and I will see that you get entry.

The Location is the Millennium Hotel Kensington London in the evening 13th October 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.