Flights

aisha24

aisha24

Hi , the Easy Jet contact number is as follows..however they have an automated system that will take you around in circles....

Listen for the NONE OF THESE option and this should pu you through to a rep.

Customer Services: 0871 244 2366 (calls cost 10p per minute; calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more

contact centre is open for business from 08:00 to 20:00 hrs Monday to Friday, and 09.00 to 17.00 hrs on Saturday and Sunday (UK time).

J

johnwayne

Banned
many thanks for the info - will get in contact with them as well - I am sure we would all like to know why they are not flying to Hurghada anymore - such a lucrative market to be had there -would have thought so any way?

W

wayne_harris

Hi, I have just recieved this email today from easyjet:

Generally speaking, new schedules are released two to three months before the end of the existing schedule. The exact date is dependent on confirmation of flight slots from the relevant air traffic control authorities.
The next winter schedule which runs from October to March is due to be released in approximately June/July.
I am sorry we are unable to give you a more precise date, but I would suggest that you register for email updates on the easyJet web site. As well as advising of forthcoming promotions, this will also give advance notice of the schedule release dates. If you would like to receive such emails, please go to the ‘my easyJet.com’ section of our website, scroll down and click on ‘sign up now’.

Dawn -x-

O

Organics1

Hi - Alitalia fly from Madrid to Cairo where you can then get a flight to Hurgh with Egyptair

Egyptair fly from Madrid to Hurghada but it will stop in Cairo.
Sorry for the late responce but thanks for the information. I've looked into it and it's still quicker and cheaper for me to fly to the UK and then fly direct to Hurghada.

L

lisac

Sorry for the late responce but thanks for the information. I've looked into it and it's still quicker and cheaper for me to fly to the UK and then fly direct to Hurghada.
could someone find out that if u flew to luxor how much would a taxi transfere be to hurghada ,i know it would take about 4hrs drive but flights to luxor very cheap and run from most local airports on more regular days,internal flights do have alot of stops so i am wondering if this is the most simple with less hassle:)

S

SuziQ2708

could someone find out that if u flew to luxor how much would a taxi transfere be to hurghada ,i know it would take about 4hrs drive but flights to luxor very cheap and run from most local airports on more regular days,internal flights do have alot of stops so i am wondering if this is the most simple with less hassle:)
Hi Iant,

Take a look at this link :)

luxor airport transfers and resort transfers via taxi, minibus and shuttles : A2btransfers.com

Hope it helps you

Here's another

Egypt airport transfers and information for Egypt provided by Holiday Taxis

Last edited by a moderator:
M

majicou

Just found out (maybe old news though) that XL are flying to Hurghada throughout summer next year on Saturdays from Manchester - they used to only fly for the winter schedule

L

lovesquadsue

great news! I didnt know about that! Saturday is a great day too - only 5 working days away instead of 6 - magic!

L

lovesquadsue

There is a really cheap flight for anyone looking for a longer stay -
Birmingham - Hurghada 25th Nov 08
Hurghada - Bham 23rd Dec 08
£160.00 inc all taxes etc. Bargain eh!

Its with thomas cook!

Last edited:
D

distant dreamer

Excellent News - Easyjet flights to Hurghada

Hi everyone,

Just read on another forum about Easyjet Flights from Gatwick to Hurghada. Looks like they start November - just did a test on a random November date and it came it at around 120 return including baggage - brilliant news!!!

wemyss1960

wemyss1960

Easyjet flights

Hi everyone,

Just read on another forum about Easyjet Flights from Gatwick to Hurghada. Looks like they start November - just did a test on a random November date and it came it at around 120 return including baggage - brilliant news!!!
yes its true!

Just booked with Easyjet 2/11/08 - 9/11/08 & 2/1/09 - 16/1/09

Each return flight for 2 people cost £237.55

L

lovesquadsue

WOW - I have just checked a few dates out on the easyjet website from nov through to next march - they are flying friday and monday which as fab as can do a couple of weekenders with my friends!!
Manchester is my local airport but with these prices its well worth travelling to Gatwick!
At last a cheaper option to Hurghada!!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEE!

Sue x

crombiestone

crombiestone

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the heads up . Managed to book 10 days from 27th Feb for £125 PP including luggage .Half the price of the flights I have booked for September !

These are the cheapest fares I have seen in 4 years . Snap em up !!!

J

johnwayne

Banned
I've done it too! and in the February HALF TERM!!!!!!!!! what a stroke of luck - thanks to whoever put this up - GREAT!!!!!!
What I am miffed about is I contacted easyjet themselves and they said no flights - must have been only 2 weeks ago. I was then advised to go on their emailing list - which I did - but no emails from them saying this route had started up again! Still I am pleased at these prices - paid less than £200 return. fantastic!

J

johnwayne

Banned
Hi - can anyone help me on an easyjet question please. Have just booked us on some cheap flights and have paid for the hold luggage - 20kgs - but what about hand luggage is it part of the hold luggage allowance? or is it extra?

also - on the print out page 2 - it says 'each hold bag is charged at £10 per bag at the airport? do we have to pay again for the luggage? a very confused individual.

crombiestone

crombiestone

Hi - can anyone help me on an easyjet question please. Have just booked us on some cheap flights and have paid for the hold luggage - 20kgs - but what about hand luggage is it part of the hold luggage allowance? or is it extra?

also - on the print out page 2 - it says 'each hold bag is charged at £10 per bag at the airport? do we have to pay again for the luggage? a very confused individual.
Hi

You are allowed 1 piece of hand luggage each which must fit into the baggage sizer at the check in desk . I dont think the weight is important but 10 Kilos is the usual limit . This is in addition to the 20 Kilo checked in allowance.

The £10 charge for hold luggage only applies if you have not pre paid for your luggage when you booked .

Georgina

Georgina

Easy Jet scheduled or charter?

I am assuming Easy Jet is charter as it has four numbers in the flight number? It allows you to book HRG - LGW - HRG but I can't leave on a charter flight from Hurghada due to their silly rule about only leaving scheduled if you have been in Egypt more than a month :( Guess I won't bother then and stay here :) So cheap though.

crombiestone

crombiestone

I am assuming Easy Jet is charter as it has four numbers in the flight number? It allows you to book HRG - LGW - HRG but I can't leave on a charter flight from Hurghada due to their silly rule about only leaving scheduled if you have been in Egypt more than a month :( Guess I won't bother then and stay here :) So cheap though.
Hi Georgina

I thought Easyjet flights were scheduled ? Not sure about the four digits in the flight number . Is this Easyjet specific ? I have flown scheduled BA when the flight numbers had four digits in them.

GB Air who Easyjet took over from were scheduled flights .

The site allows one way flight bookings out of Hurghada , which I know doesn't guarantee anything but its worth checking with them .