flights

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo1970

Hi all

I note that Easyjet have put some of next summers flight out. I'm looking to fly from Manchester to Genva then Geneva to Hurghada as this is a lot cheaper than a direct flight from Manchester. The flights are out from Man to Geneva but not Geneva to Hurghada. Does anybody know when these will be out?

Cheers

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Jet 2.com are going to be flying from Manchester to Hurghada from the 15th of this month have you checked their prices.

J

Jo1970

Hi

Yes I have checked this out but they are expensive around £450 p.p from 11/04/11 for 10 days. I know it's Easter holidays but come on Jet 2.:joyman:

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi

Yes I have checked this out but they are expensive around £450 p.p from 11/04/11 for 10 days. I know it's Easter holidays but come on Jet 2.:joyman:
I think going anywhere in the world during school holidays is expensive, I think something needs to be done about the price hiking during these periods.

L

Lysos

Oh, get real people !. Airlines are businesses, not charities. They don't want empty seats, so they charge what they feel the market will stand. It's all supply & demand, no different from the property market. If people choose not to pay the prices and the airline pulls the route, they might suffer short term, but longer term it's the property owners who have the problem.

R

RED-SEA-VIEW

New flight path to Hurghada

Hi
As from next May there will be flights from Newcastle to Hurghada which is not before time, as its shocking northeast people have to travel to Manchester or Gatwick adding more expense. Also with the new terminal been built at HRG Airport hopefully more airlines will operate from the UK!!!!!!!
Jus hope they get the prices right ...

Status
Not open for further replies.