Flight Help

W

wanderlust

Hi All
Has anybody got any ideas re cheapest flights to Hurghada, somethings cropped up and I am wanting to go this Friday 19th , come back Monday 22nd, willing to go from any airport. Just getting ridiculous prices qouted . Was thinking of going to Cairo then on but these are just as bad.
Any suggestins appreciated
Take Care:idea:

W

wellheld

Hi All
Has anybody got any ideas re cheapest flights to Hurghada, somethings cropped up and I am wanting to go this Friday 19th , come back Monday 22nd, willing to go from any airport. Just getting ridiculous prices qouted . Was thinking of going to Cairo then on but these are just as bad.
Have you tried via sharm? There are more cheap flights going there than hurghada, easy jet, jet2 i think and others.

D

danny

Hi All
You could try booking a one way flight to Hurghada and phone Bright Sky or Thomas cook Egypt on

+(20) (65) 3446830 (Bright Sky)

+(20) (65) 3443338

+(20) (65) 3541870

+(20) (65) 3541871

to try and get a single return back they often do deals on single trips back to the UK if booked no more than 10 days in advance.

Or try mixing and matching your flight companies, flying out with Thomas Cook and flying back with Easyjet.

(I got these numbers off the internet, could someone who is in Hurghada get a more direct number from the BrightSky/Thomas Cook office opposite Macdonalds on the Esplanade and post on here for all)

Last edited:
V

VICKIG

Depending on where you are Air Berlin offer flights from London City via Berlin to Hurghada, I checked the other day and it was 120 euros each way.

Otherwise like danny said book 2 one ways or into Sharm. You can get a flight with Egypt Air from Sharm to Hurghada so this may be a good option.

S

Spyglass

There is a company called skyscanner which gives you all route options and carriers.

W

wanderlust

Thanks

Hi All
Thanks so much for your time and effort, I have tried every connotation mentioned except the Air Berlin option which sounds excellant but I am UK based.
Contacted a friend in Hurghada who went into Thomas Cook for me and could only get a flight back for the Tuesday at £200 one way, I have to be back at work Tuesday. I may have another option for mid march so will look into that , if cant manage will have to just try and rely on emails/skype!!!!!
Thanks again:)

J

johnwayne

Banned
hi - we want to go to hurghada for 1 week in october. I can only travel on a weekend and found that egypt air go from heathrow to cairo late on a friday night (and an internal flight to hurghada). prices approx £350 pp - I know a bit pricey etc. what I want to know is where will we be expected to get the visa - cairo or hurghada? thanks

W

wellheld

hi - we want to go to hurghada for 1 week in october. I can only travel on a weekend and found that egypt air go from heathrow to cairo late on a friday night (and an internal flight to hurghada). prices approx £350 pp - I know a bit pricey etc. what I want to know is where will we be expected to get the visa - cairo or hurghada? thanks
Hi, you'll get the visa in Cairo, Hurghada is an internal flight from a different terminal or is it the old v new airport. Either way you have to pass through customs first.

W

wanderlust

Hi
I managed to get Thomas Cook flights from Manchester to Hurghada , going in March Friday - Monday for £300, so not too bad. Cant help re info on visa I'm afraid, have a good trip.

D

danny

Your point of entry will be Cairo, so that is where you would purchase your visa, the other part of your journey is internal and your passport would be for ID purposes only on this leg of your journey.

Cairo to Hurghada would be like us flying London to Manchester.

D

danny

thanks danny - can we get the visas from the banks there?
Yes, one or two of them may say they do not do them when they see your dollars as they do not have the opportunity to rip you off, just keep trying until one accepts.