ad

First time Buyer

R

Rock2089

I am looking to Buy property in Manchester near to my workplace.in Stockport and I started enquiry and procedure to buy property.steps to consider (1)i have talk to mortgage advisor,(2) get Aip (3) see property (4)after like property put an offer (5)after accepting offer get mortgage (6)then include solicitor or surveyor confused and what happen if anything goes wrong on survey.
we have mortgage-in hand and paid charges to all that will go in waste ?

and which loan is good fixed 2/3/5 years little bit higher interest rate or less intrest with fixed for 2 years.

Anything else I am missing ?

J

JatinD

It seems you didn't missed anything and else in survey nothing would go wrong if you are hiring a professional and experienced chartered surveyor for the property buying process.

tomsmithwrinch

tomsmithwrinch

Are you planning on buying alone or with friends? If it's of any interest, my friends used the software app MaryR to buy a house together. They said it was really simple, and it basically allowed them to buy the house together yet own individually (each had seperate shares of the house by what they put in etc).

jrdrealtorss

jrdrealtorss

Being a First time Buyer for real estate can be very confusing but with JRD Realtorss that issue is never there.They understand your need and guide you throughout the process