Felfelas

john'n'kate

john'n'kate

Does anyone know if Felfelas Restaurant in Hurghada has re-opened. It was closed for re-furb (or so we were told) in November last year and wasn't open in April this year.

Any news?

B

britishegyptian

Felafals

Hi,
No the restaurant is totally shut down - we were there at the end of June...no signs of refurbishment - I think you can say it is safely dead!

W

wellheld

Felfela

Does anyone know if Felfelas Restaurant in Hurghada has re-opened. It was closed for re-furb (or so we were told) in November last year and wasn't open in April this year.

Any news?[/QUOTE

I was told that the owner died and the new owners are in disagreement about selling alcohol or not, so it's staying closed, a real shame.
Granada across the road has good sea views but is not as good, lets hope it improves with time.

Georgina

Georgina

Is Grenada the new fish restaurant? A friend told me about the fish restaurant just before Fefela but on the other side of the road that has great views. I haven't been along that road for a while. Well a long while actually because I didn't know Felfela had closed!

W

wellheld

Granada restaurant

Is Grenada the new fish restaurant? A friend told me about the fish restaurant just before Fefela but on the other side of the road that has great views. I haven't been along that road for a while. Well a long while actually because I didn't know Felfela had closed!
Hi, must be, it's the only one along there, when I ate there we all had meat of some kind so I wouldn't say it's a fish restaurant. It the red/gold one, at the end of the white villas.
You'll be amazed at the new road if you've not been for a while, looks really good with nice street lighting, planting etc it is a lovely walk.

N

nubianqueen

was still closed in july very dissapointed!

nubianqueen