ad

FAQ About Property

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Whether you are an experienced property investor or considering starting your own property investment portfolio there are likely many question which you would like answered. As more and more people look towards property investment for their future a FAQ property thread will be a very useful resource going forward.

Please feel free to post a question or answer a query. The aim is to make this FAQ thread a reference point for inexperienced and experienced property investors to refer to in the future.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Let me start the FAQ thread.

What kind of investment timescale should you have in mind when starting to invest in property?

E

ellena

i hi everyone
i have a question someone will hopefully be able to help with.I sold my house in luxor egypt after taking mths to find a buyer. everythink has gone through ok,my lawyer said the paperwork has now got to go through the courts to be checked it now been 2mth and nothing i know things are done at a very slow pace but has anyone got any idea how much longer this could take with the courts my lawyer said there ist any think he can do but wait for exchange to take place i thought wks

M

michaelallion

Thanks for giving this valuable platform for us. I want to ask what are the starting steps while selling a house?