Family vacation home, Where? How much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TH4S

TH4S

Fight against hassling.

Deniz Atabay, Chairman of Didim Tourism Enterprises Association, congratulated the police on their initial success, adding: “I believe that this year will be a very successful one in the fight against hassling.
We will get the first results towards the end of June. Didim must change its image. This must start with businesses. We must understand that Didim is on its way to becoming an important tourism centre of Turkey and the Mediterranean Sea. Those who harm the city for financial reward must be penalised.”
Article from =Turkey herald online tourism news,

C

cece

You can establish a company and buy the property to that company. So property will be yours.

R

Rit

Hi Sconie, I went out to Turkey a few weeks back to check out a propoerty 20 mins outside Bodrum. I have decided to buy.
Its called Bargylia and its like a village in its own right. Abit on the pricier side as its got quite a few amenties, its got a private beach, adults and kids pool, grocery shop and other amenities, there is also a gorgeous marina close, which hasnt been touched by tourist and has a very quaint feel to it.

Rit

If you want i can send you more details and some pics of the place.

TH4S

TH4S

You can establish a company and buy the property to that company. So property will be yours.

Foreign real persons and trading companies must comply with legal restrictions.

What are the legal restrictions...? foreigners cannot buy property ..

C

cece

Foreign real persons and trading companies must comply with legal restrictions.

What are the legal restrictions...? foreigners cannot buy property ..
Foreigners cannot buy but companies owned buy foreigners can buy a property. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.