Fadesa - Withholding Return Of Client Deposit Monies

J

just-alex

I like your positivity but have you actually read the article?? It is couched in terms of 'maybe' language and ongoing talks......by no means a certainty yet..!!

R

redangel7861

I like your positivity but have you actually read the article?? It is couched in terms of 'maybe' language and ongoing talks......by no means a certainty yet..!!
If Fadesa to go bust (highly unlikely) then Adoha will be completing the build on the Moroccan projects.

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
what is you website address and where are you based ?????.

G

ghamaryllis

Fadesa in Costa Blanca Bellarotja

I am very worried for my friend who has paid 60000 euros ( deposit and some stage payments) for a duplex which was supposed to be ready in June 2006. Her bank guarantee has run out and the property is nowhere near ready although they say it will be by feb 2009. Having read all your quotes re Fadesa, you clearly know a lot about this company. Can you give any advice or knowledge you have re this project. Many thanks

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

Sorry to hear your problems with Fadesa. The only way to deal with Fadesa is not to deal with them. This of course does not help. Whilst I do not wish evil to any one. Fadesa, crisis is good news to future buyers as they the buyers will be protected from the Fadesa business practises. I am also certain that Fadesa as we them in future will not exist and they will be fully retrenched doing local developments in Spain or in Eastern Europe. As you probably know, that Fadess has been sold in Morocco.

Before you take a decision as to how to approach your problem with Fadesa, check out

The Unofficial Alkudia Smir Forum. There is a guy there called Shak, check out his posting & you will know who you are dealing with and how to approach this issue. He has been picked on by the forum users who were mainly agents to protect their commissions.

A

alfonsooo

i am one of those who pulled out of med saidia and fadesa are refusing to give me my money back (over £16,000) - what do people suggest is the best way forward?....
Are there any companies out there that would take on the case on a no win, no fee basis?
Would any legal challenge take place under UK, spanish or moroccan law?

is a group action the best way forward or individual cases?

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

On page 1 or 2 of this thread you will find a member called Simon Clark, I recall he was talking about a joint action. Please pm him and you will be updated. Strength in numbers definitely.

C

christinedcampbell

Dear Mr Clark,

I have been trawling the web and only seem to find posts around March of last year. We have buried our head in the sand having been 'pressured' to complete 23rd december 2007!

We have to address this nightmare. When our son went to inspect our villa last april he found the on-site security staff living in it! (no water on and using the WC).

Have you/anyone established an action at all?

Just joined this site today so not really sure how it works or wether you will still be checking it out?

Best regards, Christine Campbell

C

christinedcampbell

SallySlann..not sure quite how this site works..but re lawyer, have been given several names but either never got any response (having faxed/emailed loads of documents) or they required vast sums up front to do anything. Not in position to throw good money after bad, so no progress. This was all at the start of last year and need to face it now.

S

SallySlann

SallySlann..not sure quite how this site works..but re lawyer, have been given several names but either never got any response (having faxed/emailed loads of documents) or they required vast sums up front to do anything. Not in position to throw good money after bad, so no progress. This was all at the start of last year and need to face it now.
We are looking at this lawyer at present and just waiting for a reply to check if legal fees are included.
Perhaps they could do 2 of us for not much more

[email protected]
We thank you for your message and we would be glad to assist you in that matter.

Our fees to recover the deposits will be 2500 euros, payable as follows: - 50% upon acceptance

- 50% upon amicable settlement or judicial judgment

We remain at your disposal should you need any further information.

Kind regards

Djamila

Oulamine Law Group

C

christinedcampbell

Hi Sally Slann..yes Reda was one of those I sent lots of documents to in April 2008...I cant remember if they followed it up or not...as I said we either were asked for fairly substantial sums up front or made loads of phone calls that were never returned.. we just lost heart (and faith) totally.

Our situation is different to yours in that we completed, and are looking for compensation!! I know, how funny is that...but they did have their security staff living in our house (no water on but still using the loos) my son went out to do the snagging and couldn't believe his eyes.

If you would like to talk about it you can phone us on 00 44 1329 849 157

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
subject

Where are these lawyers that qouted you €2500, based. Have they given any details as to what excatly they will be doing for you ?.

If you win the case is your developer going to pay your legal fee ???

S

SallySlann

Where are these lawyers that qouted you €2500, based. Have they given any details as to what excatly they will be doing for you ?.

If you win the case is your developer going to pay your legal fee ???
Based in Casablanca

Awaiting final descripyion of services

S

SallySlann

Based in Casablanca

Awaiting final descripyion of services
latest 21/04

Our fees do not include judicial proceeding fees which corrrespond to 1% of the sum to recover and 300 dirhams.

We will send you shortly a retainer as to the services we can offer.

Kind regards

Djamila

Oulamine Law Group
Djamila Hamel
Juriste
2, rue Abou Faid Masri, Gauthier-Casablanca, Maroc
Tel: (+212) 22278 494
Fax: (+212) 22 228 286
[email protected]
cabinet d'avocat d'affaire - casablanca - maroc - Business lawyers - morocco

C

christinedcampbell

fadesa witholding deposits etc saidia

I trying to get hold of a lawyer but without sucess do you know of anyone?
Dear Camel without Hump or Simon Clark,

I know this is now 2009 but would very much like to make contact re Saidia problems with a view to suing FADESA.

Not good using this site..if anyone is out there would you contact me by regular email ?

To see if there is any realistic progress to be made. We have moorings reserved and not sure how to proceed..

C

christinedcampbell

Anyone re Saidia???

Please contact me!! I cannot navigate my way round this site which makes any sense at all!

L

Lee Filkins

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
What benefit do you expect to derive. Fadesa is in Liquidation and as such does not have funds. Even if you win your case.

C

christinedcampbell

What benefit do you expect to derive. Fadesa is in Liquidation and as such does not have funds. Even if you win your case.
Thankyou for responding.

We have paid 30% deposit on three moorings. We are being asked to complete on them now. We want to make a reduction on the price for the moorings against the work not finished on our house/any damages for Fadesa security staff LIVING in our house! (we have photographic proof).