Expectations for Dubai Property Prices in 2013

A

Ahmed Rezk

what is your expectations for property prices in Dubai in 2013 ?

R

Ran

I think it will improve as they are moving away from the crisis and launching new mega projects!

K

kendubai

50% cap on mortgages

The recently announced cap for expatriates @ 50% of appraised property value is expected to keep prices in check. Last 3 weeks prices have been rallying across property types. Now the mortgage buyers won't be able to buy - how many have cash to put 50% down payment on a 4 million property! This will push rental upwards.

Bayut

Bayut

I believe the prices will steadily rise as far as the luxury or high end real estate goes, the prices are already on the rise. In Dubai Marina alone there has been a significant increase in the prices and rents of all units.

Secondly the efforts exerted by the government are also steering things in the right direction for the market. I concur with kendubai, that the mortgage cap, if and when implemented, would go a long way in pushing credit buyers out of the market which will be good for rents.

F

forgottenlife

Modest rise in 2013 is what I expect to see. With the general economic environment still very gloomy in Europe, where many buyers are coming from, it is difficult to see massive price increase in the next few years I predict.

M

mechatronic86

increase for 2013 i think 15% as average... the law of reducing loan from Gov didnt pass cos of protest of banks... so gov just limited a bit, but it s still high...

K

Kashif Aziz

Banned
The prices have started to rise already, market is much better now. Soon prices will go more higher. If you want to invest and get good returns, this is the right time.

G

GoldBDM

I would agree with Kashif Aziz.

One month ago I was looking at the prices in Motor City, Green Community (bungalows and townhouses). Last couple of days I noticed that the prices went up for 100,000+.

Prices went up and they are still increasing, so I think that this is really the best time to buy.

G

GoldBDM

Thank you for your kind offer, but I work in a real estate company as well. :)

I am looking for a unit in Motor City for my Client, so I gave this as an example of prices increment.

B

BigMo

The prices are definitely increasing, but will not reach the 06-07 levels for sure. The increase will stabilize as more stock is being pumped in the market and as the situation in neighboring countries stabilizes as well. Hope this answers your query :)

S

shahidn73

Property Agents

I am looking for property agents to sell Luxury properties across UAE.

If interested, kindly call me on {moderated} or provide me your email address.

Regards
Mohammed Shahid

Last edited by a moderator:
S

shahidn73

I am looking for agents to sell Luxury properties across Dubai.

Kindly provide me with your contact details, you can also reach me on {moderated}

Regards
Mohammed Shahid

Last edited by a moderator: