Executive Towers Reflect Omdern Image Of Living

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leonardo99b7

and close to Sheikh Zayed Road and Dubai International Airport. Business Bay is a freehold development that will house the offices of multinational corporations and entrepreneurs from around the world. Executive Towers are situated in an ideal location for successful global trading and enterprise.

The Executive Towers in Business Bay represent the beginning of a new era and is an impressive cluster of towers dominating the Creek shore line.

Comprising of 11 residential towers, Executive Towers also feature one luxury hotel tower, a two-level shopping wall, clinics, health clubs and so much more. The contemporary design and architectural theme of the towers reflect the modern image of Dubai. The Executive Towers and the lifestyle they represent are geared towards like-minded people that enjoy success and an intelligent way of living.

R

rafael

ah great awesome amazing...
finally
hopefully we get some new renders soon.
this extension was on the projects pdf too, replacing safa park...
I wonder how the creek will run ... under SZR or what? or no connection?

Z

zane

Hospitality is an extremely lucrative industry. And now you can get comfortable knowing your money is in a safe place. Dubai properties is developing an upscale 303-room luxury hotel situated in the heart of Dubai's Business Bay and managed by an international luxury hotel chain providing guests with superior services and facilities. With its ideal location within the Business Bay , the region's business capital, and its professional management, the hotel is a safe, reliable investment. Your chance to be more than a guest is now here. By making payments in easy installments, you can own executive rooms in a 5 star hotel for the first time in Dubai .

C

chance

That’s what I saw before . SZR is actually just to the bottom of the map, so the hotel has SZR frontage. Also remember that the start of BB will be set back from SZR and there may be other private towers in front, directly on SZR around the DNATA building

Y

yousf

I am looking for 3 units 2bedroom in same floor in business bay in the range of 2.5M should be direct to you.
Please revert back to me if you have something i have a serious buyer & ready to close deal anytime next week. Thank you.
Regards,
Yousuf Javed.

Status
Not open for further replies.