Emaar policy change everday for transfering installments between accounts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hakan24

Yes Seems like they do not know what they're doing. It seems to us more likely the word call "Procrastination" ...

And I think the reason behind buy some time, use it as an advantage like charging %1 interest on due payments on the installment 'till the goverment announced the LAW 9 or any part of it.

Consolidation proccess takes around minimum 1.5 month and if you're due on installment 'till the approval they are charging %1 for each and every month !!!

So if your due is AED 700,000 You end up paying AED 7000 for each month 'till your approval or Rejection comes. Think about they change rules pretty often for what logical fact behind it ? Let me brake it to you If they are saying one week two Power of attorney is fine, allowed for the consolidation and the next week no You got rejection 'coss Rules changed last week from now on only one Power attorey allowed ! What happens ?

Yes they're gaining another month to go for the interest and literally make a great deal money...

And todays back to the two Power attorney again as well as when you're buying Credit note with the discount to gohead with your remaining payments, in other word your goodwilling, They are bringing another one like " The Credit note you are transfering to the B account, Ammount should not rich to your last final instalment... What a problem solving attidute specially when all were struggling..

Bottom line do what you have to do fast while were able to find deals.. And if you are in need to get some " Cretid Notes " I have some contact you can reach me via e-mail below,

Hakan SAMUR
hakanlegend at gmail dot com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.