El Andalous

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

distant dreamer

Excellent news for El Andalous owners. Heard that apartments should be ready for snagging mid February. A friend had a sneak preview of the whole development and apartment yesterday and is absolutely delighted how everything has come on in the last few weeks and is really pleased with the quality finishings in the apartment. Its great to see developments coming to a completion with happy owners after all the waiting, so well done to the developers.

Regards

Penny:)

E

effintvo

Hello everyone

We have invested in apartment in El Andalouse and are planing to go there now in March. We are also looking for furniture and have been told thet the prices in cairo are much better than what is offered in Hurghada. Anyone know anything about this and what prices to expect to furnish 2 bedr

In regards to the question about the cost of management fee, we have in a QA document from them that the price per m2 is aproximately 1-1,5 Euro.

We are planing to rent the apartment out aswell as use it our self.

R

Redsea pedestrian

Hi,
Apparently al EA owners will hear from Orbit on the 5th Feb about their furniture package which I saw when I was out there. It looks good quality, if a bit fussy for my taste, but I wasn't given a price. Look forward to seeing their figures!

I have also heard that the figure will be 1.1 Euro per m2.

All this and other information (including updates) have been obtained through 'Sahl Hasheesh owners' group (in Google groups). Definately wrth you taking a look at iof you haven't yet.

Hope to meet you out there sometime!

E

effintvo

Thank you for the information about the google group, I have signed in there now and gotten many interesting information and the pictures filed are great.

We will be going 2nd week of March and stay for 2 weeks.

R

Redsea pedestrian

Have a wonderful time! I wish I was going.

I know you will be very impressed by what you find!

R

rossantony

el andalous completions

Hi everyone, if you are looking for help with your completion on El Andalous please contact me.

I can help to arrange an appointment with the developer (7 days notice wanted by developer to get your unit ready) Also free advice given on snagging, interior design, furniture pack plus full rental management...

This service is given mainly down to the fact that I was in charge of the Egypt division for the master agents of El Andalous, so the majority of you would of been clients! I promised you or your agent that I would be available to help you through to completion and I stick by my promises.

I also have some wonderful pictures taken of the finish inside the building, plus the finished gardens, finished pool area, interior finishing, roof terrace etc.

If you are thinking about selling prior to completion, think again! El Andalous is looking wonderful, and all clients who have had access to their units this week have been very happy.

please email me for more information, stating your apartment number for photographs. Looking forward to hearing from you all again,

kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.