Egypt finance

T

tonygildea

Hi,

I am looking for an apartment in Hurghada with finance deal, does anyone know of any decent deals around?

many thanks,

Tony

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi,

I am looking for an apartment in Hurghada with finance deal, does anyone know of any decent deals around?

many thanks,

Tony
Hi Tony, Royal Beach has a 7 year payment plan and you can still take the 31.5% rental income for the first 5 years while paying for it.

T

tonygildea

A bit costly

Hi there,

yes I spoke with them recently but the costs for their develoment are so high I am not surprised they can offer finance as £70k (minimum) for a 2 bed holiday home in Egypt seems a bit excessive to me.

Maybe I am under valueing the development but when you see other 2 bed properties advertised at maybe half the price it makes me think that they have added a bit much onto theirs.

do you know of any other reasonable prices 2 beds with finance available?

many thanks,

Tony

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi there,

yes I spoke with them recently but the costs for their develoment are so high I am not surprised they can offer finance as £70k (minimum) for a 2 bed holiday home in Egypt seems a bit excessive to me.

Maybe I am under valueing the development but when you see other 2 bed properties advertised at maybe half the price it makes me think that they have added a bit much onto theirs.

do you know of any other reasonable prices 2 beds with finance available?

many thanks,

Tony
Hi Tony, in Egypt there are many cheap properties advertised and they are cheap for many reasons, some are ok some you will probably never get your keys. What you are paying for when you buy something like Royal Beach, Samra Bay or in Sahl Hasheesh is quality and reassurance that you are going to get your property. Plus for Royal Beach you are buying beach-front, where else in the world can you buy a 2 bed beach-front apartment 5 1/2 hours from the UK with almost 365 days a year sunshine for under £80k?

There are other properties available but you won't get finance, we have 2 beds from £40k but no finance and not as good quality as the ones mentioned, although a little bit more and we have a 2 bed in the multi-million pound gated resort of Sahl Hasheesh which IS a good investment.

Just do lots of homework, and don't be price led it could land you in deep water in Egypt.

T

tonygildea

Info

Hi Neil,

thanks for the information it looks like you know your onions and have been out there enough to know whats a good investment and whats not.

Do they offer finance in Sahl Hasheesh? It looks good online but I have only been to Luxor and Cairo so maybe need to pop over for a visit to Hurghada and check out whats available.

On that note, can you recomend a good company that does viewing visits, sorry to drill you for so much info but it helps when someone has local knowledge.

cheers,

Tony

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Hi Neil,

thanks for the information it looks like you know your onions and have been out there enough to know whats a good investment and whats not.

Do they offer finance in Sahl Hasheesh? It looks good online but I have only been to Luxor and Cairo so maybe need to pop over for a visit to Hurghada and check out whats available.

On that note, can you recomend a good company that does viewing visits, sorry to drill you for so much info but it helps when someone has local knowledge.

cheers,

Tony
Hi Tony, some offer finance in Sahl Hasheesh but they are more expensive, the ones that I think are amazing don't offer finance but they do offer monthly payments over the 2 year build for the 60% of the price. So it would be 30% deposit, 60% over the build and 10% on completion. We can arrange a viewing trip for you but we do it a different way to allow you to stay independent. I can't really explain on here due to forum rules but if you would like to know more please get in touch via email or PM.

Thanks.