Easyjet

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnwayne

Banned
hi all - just going through the easyjet site and looked at new routes, and couldn't believe that I saw a new route to hurghada from BRISTOL ! will this help people? the only route available to us currently in the south with easyjet is from gatwick. any thoughts?

S

Steveand Christine

Had a check on Easyjet website, as with 3 flights a day from Newcastle to Bristol it gives us another option. Found the page with Bristol to Hurghada as new route, tried a sample flight to find out flight details but no flights available. Found another page with new route launch dates for 2010, no mention of Hurghada but it does mention Heraklion and you can book flights for that route. I think that they have made a mistake on that page and put Hurghada down instead of Heraklion.

Steve & Christine

S

Steveand Christine

Had a check on Easyjet website, as with 3 flights a day from Newcastle to Bristol it gives us another option. Found the page with Bristol to Hurghada as new route, tried a sample flight to find out flight details but no flights available. Found another page with new route launch dates for 2010, no mention of Hurghada but it does mention Heraklion and you can book flights for that route. I think that they have made a mistake on that page and put Hurghada down instead of Heraklion.

Steve & Christine
E-mailed Easyjet at the weekend to clarify the situation, have not received a reply yet but have noticed they have changed Hurghada to Heraklion on the new routes page.

J

johnwayne

Banned
hi - anyone know when october flights will be released with easyjet please

H

hummingbird

HI no but if you should hear let me know as we are waiting for October we've booked a flight out but no return" I don't have a problem with that but my partners boss will" lol.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Im pretty sure they came out last June when I booked Oct for Sharm. They do tend to change the times though and they have been coming out earlier.

S

Steveand Christine

Just a reminder about check in times for Easyjet at Hurghada (particularly for new members) that the confirmation still shows 2 hours for check-in opening and closing 40 minutes before departure when check-in opens 3 hours before and closes 1 hour before departure as explained in a little note under Additional Airport Information

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Speedy boarding is £14 - couldnt see the winter flights to Sharm tho Lou?? just the previous ones up to last week October? Normally from London they come out about June

S

samui13

Yes its only the october dates. The end of October wasnt on there last time I looked and someone I know was waiting for a return flight at the end of the October and hadnt booked yet because they were not on, so my post was to let people know that October was now showing.

We also booked Christmas flights in June so suspect this will be around when they will be released.

J

johnwayne

Banned
Hi Speedy boarding is £14 - couldnt see the winter flights to Sharm tho Lou?? just the previous ones up to last week October? Normally from London they come out about June
thanks Queenie - having priced the end of october monday to friday it is approx £780 for 2 people. absolutely ridiculous!! we had wanted another break and could only fit in these dates but now we are having 2nd thoughts. If these are the prices now, they are only going to rise more. we have just come back from hurghada and the plane was full both ways. oh well, will have a think about these prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.