Dubai Real Estate going to Boom within 2 years

U

uaelawyer

Dubai Real Estate has started already on the path to growth. As you might have noticed the rentals have not come down much this year and it has almost stablised. This is because there is a balance between the Units released every year and the demand. So expect your tenancy rents going up by the next year or by start of 2014.

Due to the wise decisions of the Dubai Government a Major crisis has just passed of silently.

Regards,

UAE Lawyer

N

Number49

Dubai Real Estate has started already on the path to growth. As you might have noticed the rentals have not come down much this year and it has almost stablised. This is because there is a balance between the Units released every year and the demand. So expect your tenancy rents going up by the next year or by start of 2014.

Due to the wise decisions of the Dubai Government a Major crisis has just passed of silently.

Regards,

UAE Lawyer
Got any reliable statistics to back this up?

J

James Greg

Banned
Although news like that surface every month on many sites and the local newspaper but buyers are lessening in the market. The government needs more efforts to bring in investors, but the real estate business is suffering all around the world.

B

Brendan R

Regards,

UAE Lawyer
is this a joke? I can't stop laughing!

J

jamfazal

Banned
UAE government have launch many latest technique promote his country create new building that help you to promote out country people come here and stay in these pay rent government get income.
Reason is that mostly out of country investor come here you have many chance for getting huge response from the government and get benefits from here what is your view about this zone i am looking better next few years.

U

uaelawyer

Not a Joke

is this a joke? I can't stop laughing!
Its a well known fact by the insiders. I will ask you Brendan after 2 years if what i said was wrong or not. :) . Keep smiling till then.

Regards,

UL

S

Sportsman

It's a complete joke. The crash showed the true colors of the laws and backdrop of the UAE. It's a high risk game... how many people were burned and lost money?

The villa market might have a chance, but how many apartments are yet to be built? Thousands upon thousands...

Insiders? Ha, heard that one before.... I have a great villa on Palm Jebel Ali for sale :wink:

J

James Greg

Banned
Dubai Real Estate has started already on the path to growth.
I do agree with you because most of the predictors are giving their positive views on it. They are saying that at the end of 2012, Dubai property can take a good stand. It is noticed that there are going to be start 4 commercial projects of Business Bay and others in February and march that will really create boom in real estate sector.

L

Lase

Yes the commercial projects will buck the trend.

It can only be from the mouth of someone trying to promote interest in the event they'd stand to gain, or someone who doesn't really know the industry... at all.

I wasted a year over there, and really did become an expert, particularly in Business Bay.

There's more commercial property standing empty and doing nothing in Dubai than you can shake a stick at. I know cos I had a few towers listed, some exclusively.

Build quality is bad, infrastructure is bad and the market suffers fools writing for major media outlets eg Gulf News who literally have no idea about the property market in Dubai and who publish conflicting and opposite reports on an almost weekly basis.

Sellers and buyers alike are greedy and unrealistic squabbling over as little as 1000 AED when it comes to signing MOUs (the equivalent of approx 200 GBP) often bumbling sales as a result and thanks to a total lack of structure within the sector agents are bypassed by their buyers, betrayed by their sellers and even sold out by their own colleagues and industry counterparts.

Then there's the nepotism and futile nature of investing in the region on the grounds that you'll never achieve permanent residency status or citizenship. Really, who needs it.

I can think of far better areas in the world to invest, and industries.

And I love the naieve confidence in statements like "I'll ask you again in two years when you see that I'm right" as we sit poised at the mercy of total and utter psychopaths bullying all and sundry in the region, even invading middle eastern countries. Nobody has been this evil and brazen since Adolf Hitler but its "all insiders predict positive growth" my goodness. You might find you're struggling to get the essentials in life if The Committee of 300, The Club of Rome and the corporate heads of Northrop Grummen, Raytheon and Haliburton etc get their way.

It's about time we stopped thinking about crapping on the next man for an easy buck. And that includes the Bangladeshi and Pakistani slaves hammering away in blue under the baking hot sun all day every day.

I'd love to know what the thought process was when this character got out of bed and thought it would be a good idea to dream up this thread. It's kind of like me registering on a law forum and trying to pass myself off as someone who can brake-down the intricacies of legalities regarding corporate takeovers in four or five sentences of foggy statements dotted with spelling errors.

Entire economies are being destroyed elsewhere in the world but there's some projects in Business Bay Phase II going to get things moving again. No matter where in the world we are, I think we're all in line for quite a shock.

Last edited:
A

andypandyspot

sorry pick up in dubai ,what a joke before any credibility comes back to dubai the develneed to pay back investors money when they dont honer there contract ,instead investors are forced down legal arbitration centres that are not finacialy viable for some ,people will not invest in dubai with the robbers still on the land and goverment departments turning a blind eye and ignoring investors
dont ever invest or spend your money in dubai ,they lock people up for bouncing a cheque but let developers get away with robbing their investors with thousands,geez really looking up

I

iftikhar

No doubt in that Dubai has started to growth and different business sectors expecting more. Real estate investors are looking forward a healthy future of property sector in Dubai. Risk is always there which lessen the will power of people to go ahead so as in this sector is happening projects are there to invest but buyers are in less numbers.