Dubai or Abu Dhabi? Where to invest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

melaleuka

Al Reef villas

Guys, I'm looking for a 3 bedroom mediterranean al reef villa. If anyone is willing to sell or knows someone willing to sell at a good price 2.8 all in. then pls pls pls let me know.
hi there,

did you find the Al Reef villa? now it's time to buy!!!

we have a 3 BDR Med villa Al Reef located next to the park and pool for 2,6 mil nett.
pls let me know if still interested 050-8721182

U

uaedana

Abu Dhabi ALGHADEER

The title of my reply is the direct answer to your question.

PS
From now onwards it would be wise stick to quality developers

Gulf News
Investors urged to deal with major developers
Staff Report
Published: October 10, 2008, 00:27

Dubai: Property buyers in the UAE should purchase apartments from major developers if they want to benefit despite a slowdown in price appreciation, a senior official said.

"The major developers are standing on solid ground and this could provide much-needed comfort to end-users who have been putting their life savings into the UAE's properties," said M. Kaleem Khan, chief executive of NKR Properties.

"The days of making a quick buck are gone. In the coming days the real picture will become clear."

He said villas from renowned developers are still a good buy.

"Projects developed by major developers such as Emaar, Nakheel, Dubai Properties, Aldar, Sorouh and Hydra will continue to appreciate. So end-users have nothing to lose or worry, even if the market corrects itself," Khan said.

"Don't look for short-term gains. Look for long-term real value," he said.

N

NewLook

Interested in Downtown?

Ive looking to invest in UAE and have been reading everyones posts. People have made a lot of money in Dubai through flippin and investing virtually everywhere last 5 or so years. Im looking for longterm investment, a few units which maybe double my investment in next 4-5 years.
Hey Billa,

If you're interested, I have a large 1 bdrm 1108 sqft unit discounted to cost (same purchase price paid at Emaar's launch last May),scheduled for completion in 2011 The tower is adjacent to Burj Dubai in downtown business district, and there seems to be a general consensus that this location and developer represent a relatively safe investment, although a more expensive choice at $4400sf. I think the downtown Burj area will be reserved only for a very exclusive population when completed, and will appreciate. I was looking to upgrade this unit a couple months ago, but didn't after visiting Emaar's sales office and learning that the same units were being listed by them for 15% more than what was paid at launch.

S

sameer.dada

Al Reem Island by Hydra Properties. Hydra Heights. It is a 1 bedroom apartment. Size is 753 sq ft. #1303 (on the 13th floor).
Original price is only 2,060 aed per sq ft. It is available for only 2,080. So the premium you would need to pay is only 15,000 aed. Transfer is 2% for Hydra. Which is about 40 aed per sq ft. This is a great deal if you are interested. There is no commission involved as seller is direct. Only 20% is paid so far. Next payment isn't till December 1st 2008 for 10%. Then its 10% after 4 month.

Similarly, if you are interested in The Gates. There is a unit in Tower 2. 21st floor. #2114. 1 bedroom apartment. Size 950 sq ft. Original Price is 2,366 aed per sq ft. Selling price is only 2,377 aed per sq ft. So you would only need to pay a premium of 9,500 aed! Plus 2% transfer. Similarly direct seller so no commission. Only 15% is paid. 5% is due november 5th. Then 10% in Feb 2009.

There is a deal like this in Al Qudra's Amber Tower as well on Al Reem (Shades district) as well.

Let me know if anyone is interested in any of these excellent deals.

J

junaidrafique

Reading your post on Reem Island, I cant help but think that an investment there is about as exciting as having a dead buffalo for a pet.

J

jennie1

I have a 2 br phase 2 Badrah for sale with a very low (well below market average) premium.

Call if you are interested zero five zero four two six zero five four nine

S

sameer.dada

i have remraam. phase 3. 1 bedroom apt. 888,300 aed OP. 13% premium.
size is appx 746 sq ft.
pm if interested

M

mayotom

hi there,

did you find the Al Reef villa? now it's time to buy!!!

we have a 3 BDR Med villa Al Reef located next to the park and pool for 2,6 mil nett.
pls let me know if still interested 050-8721182
Are you Still trying to sell this unit??

I may have clients who are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.