Development and tourism boost for Cyprus

Nicholas Wallwork

Nicholas Wallwork

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
The announcement that Larnaca is set to embark on new multi million pound development plans spells good news for the future of Cyprus’s tourism industry, it is claimed. Some 15 projects are planned to take place over the next five years including a 900 berth marina, renovation of the Piale Pashia coastal road, a pedestrian [...]

Click to Read The Full Story and Add your Own Comments to Development and tourism boost for Cyprus

L

Lysos

Just more hot air to try & pump some life into the moribund leisure & property markets, along the lines of the 'Disney' style theme park being used to encourage buyers a while back. As for the golf course, that's been disengenuously used by developers for several years & we still haven't seen any constuction. A 43% increase in tourists compared to 12 months ago ?. Quite incredible, given the great reduction in flights, cetainly as far as Paphos is concerned, and €173,000 for a 1 bed apartment !?!. Someone's having a laugh.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Considering that property in the Larnaca area is usually cheap compared to the Paphos area that sort of money for a one bedroom apartment when you can get a two bedroom for 102K in the Paphos are these is defintely a laugh.

I have just got back from Larnaca and as usual I was really happy to see the back of the place and get back to Paphos where there is actually some greenery to be seen.:rock:

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
I also note that the so called Cyprus property expert also sells property in many other countries. So what makes them experts on Cyprus?
The experts are the people who actually live and work on the island not UK based international companies.